***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

That's how I figure it! And everyone will just use the two bands. Swipe one. No green Mickey head? must be the second one. I'll get all 6 of us yellow dummy bands. I'm hoping to keep track of the 3 fp on those..what will hopefully help this be less stressful for me is that I'm "forcing" all 6 of us to do all the same fp. I could never manage different fp for different people on different bands!! Yikes! One other question.... Not to sound greedy!! But im honestly just curious about this. .. To piggyback on talbys question... I know the primary band can get 3 additional fp after first 3 are used. But, can the dummy bands get 3 more too after the first 3 are used?

Oh goodness, no way would I be able keep track of different FPs for different people. I accept my limitations! :-) If we decide to do this, FP will be all for one and one for all!

Oh goodness, no way would I be able keep track of different FPs for different people. I accept my limitations! :-) If we decide to do this, FP will be all for one and one for all!
Exactly! Haha. Grandpa doesn't want to do Peter Pan again? He can Sit back and give me that band!

That's how I figure it! And everyone will just use the two bands. Swipe one. No green Mickey head? must be the second one. I'll get all 6 of us yellow dummy bands. I'm hoping to keep track of the 3 fp on those..what will hopefully help this be less stressful for me is that I'm "forcing" all 6 of us to do all the same fp. I could never manage different fp for different people on different bands!! Yikes! One other question.... Not to sound greedy!! But im honestly just curious about this. .. To piggyback on talbys question... I know the primary band can get 3 additional fp after first 3 are used. But, can the dummy bands get 3 more too after the first 3 are used?
Hmm, I have to clarify this... Is it you can get 3 FPs right away after you use the first three OR is it one FP at a time after using the first 3 FPs?

Oh yeah.. and I've been meaning to ask about the Wishes dessert party... I thought the seats were no longer pre-assigned but just read in the threads this morning that they were. Are they pre-assigned again?

Oh yeah.. and I've been meaning to ask about the Wishes dessert party... I thought the seats were no longer pre-assigned but just read in the threads this morning that they were. Are they pre-assigned again?

I'm practically on a first-name basis with these people (so many questions! lol), but I'm going to call about this. I read that same thing today and it has me very curious. I'll let you know what they say. :)

This is my understanding too. I've had a CM tell me that people average 6 FP per day (not total rides, but actual FPs). I wonder how accurate that is?
I'm guessing this is probably most doable at MK only where there's more choices. I did see on the FP+ FAQ that there was availability for TSMM at 2pm today! So there's hope for riding TSMM more than once!

I'm practically on a first-name basis with these people (so many questions! lol), but I'm going to call about this. I read that same thing today and it has me very curious. I'll let you know what they say. :)
Thanks! I'm curious especially since I saw this in two different threads now.

I saw this on another thread, and I thought it was a neat question! Does anyone know of a particular ride that has a really cool queue to be in while waiting ? I kinda remember splash mountain or pirates having some stuff? Maybe not. And is Peter Pan just a bunch of rows?

I'm guessing this is probably most doable at MK only where there's more choices. I did see on the FP+ FAQ that there was availability for TSMM at 2pm today! So there's hope for riding TSMM more than once!

Ok following this thread I think I can try and do the SDFP thing. I just asked my friend if I could borrow her family's set of MBs for our trip and she said yes. I think I'll just keep them in my backpack and track them that way. My kids won't want to wear two sets. And if it is too hard to track them I won't feel like I spent money ordering another set.

It shouldn't be a problem that they are linked to their MDE from their trip? It doesnt seem so from the FAQ on that link that was posted earlier. Sounds like it would only be a problem if they were linked to our MDE. Just doesn't sound like I'll be able to track them as a phantom. That's the part i still don't get.

Last edited:
I saw this on another thread, and I thought it was a neat question! Does anyone know of a particular ride that has a really cool queue to be in while waiting ? I kinda remember splash mountain or pirates having some stuff? Maybe not. And is Peter Pan just a bunch of rows?
I think Pooh bear ride and 7DMT has interactive stuff... I thought Peter Pan didn't have anything but lately I've seen people saying they like the queue so I'm not sure about that. I have not been since 2012, not sure if anything has changed. Maybe @Lisa F can help? :)

We will be going to Disney the second week of December. I have an 8 AM reservation for my daughter at MK BBB. What time does the park usually open on a party day? I booked this one to get in the park early but now I am scared that the park will open at 8 and we will lose the best time.

@Wood Nymph Thanks for the first-hand account. Is it over-simplified to say that set 1 of MBs is for the 3 FP scheduled ahead of time, and set 2 of MBs (or cards) is only for SDFP....except that SDFP can be added to set 1 after the first 3 FP are used? Is everything after the "except" where the waters start to get muddied? lol I feel like I'm using too many words to formulate the question, but hopefully that came out making sense outside of my own head. o_O
It was easiest if one set of bands wad for certain rides and another set were for other rides and you wrote everything down and remembered to bring the list with you. It was a big pain in the neck if you had to check the app. And it was tricky at the parks with tiered rides because then you weren't following the one set rule. Plus we had a family group with three generations so we gave our fps to the young people.

Last edited:
about the SDFPs and keeping track of it, it is very easy for me because of the way my mind works. I have a mind for details like that. I also can tell you which of the 3 grocery stores on the island I frequent has the cheapest price on everything i use (accounting for 20% islander discount card at one of them). so for me that kind of stuff is very easy to keep track of.

About the rides, I have not been on the new peter pan queue but from what i understand it is worth doing and worth seeing standby but it still is a tough wait for my kiddo at more than 15-20 minutes. The pooh queue is amazing with a lot of sensory stuff in it. This is the kiddo in that line in 2014, he loved it so much and I was so impressed by how much the children loved it and were not whiny and truly having a good time in the queue that I took the photo. it's like a light thing that flows like honey and I'm not sure if it responds to touch or not... but the kids had their hands all over it. I suspect it does.

10704039_10152259322031286_4641707154798046049_n.jpg

Thanks! I'm curious especially since I saw this in two different threads now.

This info is about the dessert parties (both Holiday and regular Wishes) at Tomorrowland Terrace (there is also the Garden View option). I was just told that yes, it is "reserved seating" and that requests can be made at the podium. She said no when I asked if requests could be made ahead of time. Did you read how the view is great at some tables, particularly along the railing, but partially obstructed at some tables?

This info is about the dessert parties (both Holiday and regular Wishes) at Tomorrowland Terrace (there is also the Garden View option). I was just told that yes, it is "reserved seating" and that requests can be made at the podium. She said no when I asked if requests could be made ahead of time. Did you read how the view is great at some tables, particularly along the railing, but partially obstructed at some tables?

Yes! I read about that about but since it's pretty much dependent on how early, how many is in your party and how the CMs are able to accommodate you, I think it might be more of a bust. I also read that guests are not allowed to stand and go the the railings too. Did the cm mention this by any chance? Seems like it would be harder to get a good view too if this is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter