“What’s the good news? I don’t know but it’s cold!” A 40th Anniversary Land and Sea Trip Report (COMPLETED 3/2/24)!

DAY SIX EPCOT

This morning we woke up early as we had a 7:45 breakfast reservation at Boardwalk, I needed to snag a Guardians Virtual Queue spot for me( group 91!) and we had a long day ahead of us. Once again it was COLD! All the parks must’ve been making money of sweatshirts and spirit jerseys because no one expects it to be that cold (or if it is lower than 75 there is usually some humidity with it). This morning it was 63 degrees Fahrenheit when we went to get our Mears taxi to the Boardwalk.

We got there relatively early and showed my aunt around a few places before heading in. My dad and I specifically had one goal today and one goal only: the Al Forno Eggs.

Now I will say, they have updated these since the last time we were there. They now come with sausage and polenta. I am not a fan of the latter so I asked for mine without. I also will say the portion size is smaller than the last time, but given all the weight I’ve lost, I actually appreciated the portion size. It was perfect for what I wanted. Plus I got a fancy iced coffee with whipped cream so balance lol.

My dad did get it with polenta and my mom and aunt got the pancakes. We also got some side of fruit. All in all it was very tasty and another successful breakfast trip to Trattoria Al Forno. One day we will get there for dinner.

We then braved the cold out to the dock to wait for the next friendship boat to the International Gateway at World Showcase. After my mom rented her scooter, we headed directly where others were headed: Remy’s!

We got in line and it said 50 minutes. Given my first DAS selection wasn’t for a while, we decided to brave it and if need be alternate sitting in the scooter. I had kinesiology tape on my knees as well and felt the need to stand, and I wasn’t directly in the sun so I was good for the most part.

We maybe waited a grand total of 40 minutes before getting on the ride. I will say it is a cute ride and I LOVED that you can smell what was cooking and that we got warm under the “broiler” but compared to ROTR and MMRR it was my least favorite of the new three trackless rides at WDW.

After that we did some Photopass photos and started walking around world showcase. Nothing was really open yet and it wasn’t that crowded. We eventually saw that Voices of Liberty would be at appx. 11:30 so we decided to chill and grab some drinks and popcorn refills at the America Pavilion before heading in.

We never miss seeing Voices of Liberty, and I must say I love their new modern look! I think it looks far sleeker and I also love that it gives them their own unique style.

After that we headed up to “watch” the show and by watch I mean shut our eyes and relax. WE were so overtired from the boat that we needed the break. I will say I am always alert for the ending and they did seem to update the lighting and the projector the film is shown on at the end because everything was crisper than it had been in years past.

We continued walking around World Showcase, bypassing Frozen and the Three Caballeros as it was started to get crowded. I managed to snag a DAS return time for Spaceship Earth while exiting the American Adventure so we still had some time to kill and walked around Creations before heading over to Spaceship Earth.

It must’ve been the first time in ages all the animatronics were working! I was in shock! I do hope this ride gets some much needed love soon though as it does need it.

After that we navigated through some construction chaos before countinuing on our day!

DAY SIX EPCOT PART TWO!

We saw that the Seas with Nemo and Friends had a 15 minute wait so we decided to hop on, but to our shock the seagulls weren’t out! As a CM said “they were taking a much needed vacation!” Lololololol! I hope they return soon!

After that we debated going through the new Moana attraction but decided against it for the time being (we would not be back sadly. Hopefully I am going back with friends next year so fingers crossed).

We headed towards the Land as we had a DAS return time for Soarin’! And boy did we forget how AWESOME Soarin’ Over California was! It was fun to return to that iteration of the ride and smell those oranges again. Having now been to California, I also have some appreciation for it as well.

After that we immediately went on the land and for the first time in a long time saw CM tending to the plants! We also saw a Behind the Seeds Tour! It was such a fun experience!

By this time it was nearing 3 pm. On our short wait for Soarin’, I realized my Guardians return time, even with DAS, might be cutting it close with our Le Cellier reservation at 3:30. Given they had called up to group 89, I told my mom that if we got off the Land to an alert for me to head over there I would go and meet them at Le Cellier. She agreed that was the best bet.

And exactly what I thought would happen happened: at approximately 2:51 while we were nearing the end of our ride on the Land my return time was called. My mom told my dad and aunt the plan and they agreed. I told them I’d meet them all in Canada and started quickly walking through the construction and festival crowd chaos to head towards Guardians.

I get there by 3:03 and go through the DAS process and head into Lightning Lane. I maybe waited 5 minutes before getting into the first room and was greeted by Glenn Close herself! We were then bought into the transport room and that’s when things got hairy. We hear Terry Crewes start to beam us up and then the lights go on. All of a sudden we are stuck there and I’m freaking out about our Le Cellier reservation. A CM eventually rescues us and brings us to the line and a lovely family explained to myself and a couple of other first timers what we missed. At 3:22 I’m still not in the ride vehicle and I get a text from my aunt saying they won’t seat us until I’m there (which we all knew but I was now getting worried). I then get seated with a family who had ridden before and they couldn’t wait to hear my reaction!

We started, headed backwards, “I Ran” started playing and we were OFF!

I LOVED THIS COASTER! Seriously it’s like Gringotts and Space Mountain had a baby and they put that baby on steroids that were good for them! It was epic! That one funnel like part omg!

Anyhoo I get off and realize it’s 3:35! I text my family and let them know I am racing across the park. Which wasn’t the best idea. See, my autoimmune disease affects my joints and even with the kindly tape and having been exercising and walking prior to the trip my body was tired and not having a good time with the weird temperature changes. So thankfully when I got there at 3:42 we were seated immediately and I got to relax.

I was seated and we ordered our drinks and appetizers. Everyone went with a wedge salad whereas I went for the cheddar broccoli soup.

For dinner my dad went with the NY strip, my aunt went with the scallops and my mom and I split the filet mignon. We also ordered carrots, cream spinach and loaded mashed potatoes for the table as well.

And boy is this still the best steak on Disney property. Holy smokes is it delicious.

We were too full for dessert but because of my parents anniversary pins our waitress bought out a Chocolate “moose” which was a mousse shaped like a moose! Love it!

We left bellies full and decided to walk around world Showcase as our next DAS wasn’t for Test Track until much later. We walked around the UK pavilion and I got more tea for the tea box I got in 2021 and sadly my Mary Poppins Disney Bound would have to wait another time to meet Mary as she was not meeting that day!

I made up for it by getting my Pao de quejo though (our local Brazilian steakhouse closed and I miss it so much!)

Our initial plan was to walk around and after Teat Track go back to Germany to get strudel and pretzel bread pudding. So we waited and shopped around Test Track before heading on.

And thank god they are redoing this ride. We don’t know if it’s because we rode Radiator Springs last year or because we are older with more physical problems but it was JERKY! Was cool to see Spaceship Earth start to light up though as we hit the track.

We then decided after being so tired and even with me taking the EVC and grabbing everyone their desserts that it would take too long and decided to cut our losses and head back to the hotel.

We ended up getting ice cream bars from Panchitos instead lololol.

We all then showered and headed to bed. We didn’t have to be up so early the next morning, but we were exhausted.

Hi all,

I am so sorry for leaving you in the dust AND i got a new job so I am going to try and get this report done!

Hope everyone is well

BH5

DAY SEVEN PART ONE: ANIMAL KINGDOM

Another morning of waking up to COLD WEATHER! Seriously we did not pack for this. We are so thankful we not only bought sweatshirts at the parks but brought stuff from home as well. I was going for a Barbenheimer look on this day and it was ruined from the cold (nerdy I know lol). Anyhoo we woke up and headed down to El Mercado for breakfast. After that we headed towards the buses and off to Animal Kingdom.

None of our pre scheduled DAS was until a little later, so we headed to Kilimanjaro Safaris as it was a 15 minute wait-and it was barely that.

What a beautiful safari it was! Lots of animals and multiple stops to see giraffes and rhinos cross the road up close! Cold yes, but one of the best safari experiences we’ve had! We then walked around Gorilla Falls and thankfully the meerkats (one of my favorite animals) came out to say hi when I got there!

We then watched a really cool band in the square outside the safari entrance before our first DAS for Festival of the Lion King! I love this show. And was so happy to see it back in its full capacity! It’s such a great show and we love watching it!

After that we went and saw my favorite animals (after dogs): OTTERS! They are so cute! And by the time we got out of there we took some pictures and headed in to our next DAS, which was to say goodbye to an old friend: It’s Tough to be a Bug! Sadly the hopper animatronic was not working, but we were happy to say goodbye as who knows when it will close for Zootopia. I managed to snag a DAS for Everest while on our brief wait for Its Tough to be a Bug, so my aunt and I headed on while my parents sat out and had an ice cream!

I think this was the fastest I had ever gotten on the ride and was the first time in the back for me and my aunt! It was also the first ride I realized that I should’ve pulled the safety bar down more. I was so used to riding this at my original size that it didn’t occur to me to double check. And while I was safe and it was a great ride, I made a mental note to keep going if I felt room.

After that we decided to walk around Dinoland and use the bathrooms and we got to see Kevin! We debated heading towards Pandora but didn’t want to wait in long lines and it was getting towards 1:30 anyway. So we headed out, returned the scooter, took a few more pictures and headed to the bus.

And we were off and thankful park hopping would be reinstated to its all day glory in January and headed towards Magic Kingdom!

DAY SEVEN PART TWO: MAGIC KINGDOM

We got there and headed in and sadly there were no ECV’s available to rent. My parents needed up being number 97 on the list! My mom did regret not pre renting one at this point because we were all starting to feel some pain but we decided to power on through. We left our sweatshirts in a locker (because we didn’t have a scooter to leave them on) and carried on.

However this is why we are ecstatic for all day park hopping has returned: crowds gathering for the 3 pm parade. Granted it was a non party day so we knew it would be crowded but it was PACKED! I never realized how bad non party days got until now. We braved our way towards Liberty Square and checked out the Christmas store there. We then decided to stay on that side and head on over to the Country Bears to say goodbye to them.

We do love seeing the bears out and about greeting everyone.

And to our surprise it was a packed house! Lots of people clearly were dying their goodbyes or were on their first trip post pandemic because Big Al got applause!

After we said our goodbyes, we quickly got across the street and onto the Mark Twain Steamboat to just relax. We even caught a glimpse of them working on Tiana’s and it it going to be AMAZING!

While on the riverboat we tried mapping out our next stop and decided to wait to sit down at dinner to select our next DAS.

So we braved our way through the crowds back towards Liberty Tree Tavern, where we had a late lunch (technically early dinner) reservation at 3:50.

After meandering with some more bears, we were called in. We had a chef come to our table as well as my mom has a red wine allergy and they were able to make her her own plate with only turkey gravy and freshly made pot roast sans red wine. Our waiter was also awesome and bought out the plant based apple dessert for my dad to try as well. Before we got our salad I was able to select a DAS for PeterPan for 90 minutes from then.

It was very good (and honestly not salty at all-I know a lot of people must think it’s a salty dinner especially with the gravy but it’s not at all) but for me, I felt like it was missing something. The only word I could find at the time was boring, but it’s not that. I think I just know there are so many more options and I’d like to try those as well. It was very good though and I would not mind eating there again if need be.

After that, my parents and aunt went to watch the Hall of Presidents while I went to get our sweatshirts from the locker. I even scouted where we needed to go for our dessert party and got to see the Adventurer Calvacade I think it’s called. Idk I saw Bruno that’s all that counts haha.

I waited back for everyone at Peter Pan and we got on and enjoyed our ride. We then decided to start heading towards Tomorrowland as we would need to be there anyway and none of the rides were at decent wait times.

We checked in for our pre show dessert party (my present to my parents for their anniversary) with Max from Poland. I explained that we couldn’t get ECVs and he said he would get two wheelchairs for my parents and would seat us when the time came. We profusely thanked him and went to enjoy our desserts.

We really liked this and would do it again. We liked the portion sizes. Our only issue was the water from the jug tasted weird. We notified a CM and she said she would get us water bottles but never did. Otherwise we do think it’s worth the money. At around 7:15 we found Max and he bought us down to the garden area. My mom mentioned the waters and he even went back and got them for us! I went on the app and immediately gave him a cast compliment.

And then we waited. And boy was our view worth it!

I do love this show, it’s still not my favorite (that’s Fantasmic), but I really love it and am so happy they bought it back.

We waited for the crowds to clear and made our way towards the exit. Thankfully because it was a non party night they had buses coming in most rapid succession and just as one bus left the final one for Animal Kingdom that had just dropped people off changed to Coronado and we were off.

We had another early day the next day due to rope drop and wanting to get ECVs so it was shower and bed for all of us.

DAY EIGHT: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

We were up bright and early having breakfast in our room (my mom had gotten cereal and milk the night before) so we could get to DHS early for ECVs and Rise. We decided to rent two ECVs today as I was also starting to feel my autoimmune disease starting to take its toll on my joints.

It was also the first day it was HOT seriously it was finally over 85 degrees and we welcomed it.

After renting the ECVs we made our way towards ROTR. And it honestly was not a bad wait. We were continuously moving for the most part. Maybe 35 minutes tops until we got to the first pre show room.

We do love this ride a lot. It truly is one of the best imagineering has done.

After that we decided to use the bathroom and head out to see the Muppets. I’m happy the projections and effects got a refurb but now it’s time for the seats and carpets. Still a great show and we love the muppets.

After figuring out a DAS issue, we headed back into Batuu to use our first DAS of the day at Smugglers Run. My dad and I are always pilots, but this time we switched sides, and I’m so used to the left side that I pretty much messed up everything but light speed! Ah well there is always next time!

After that we walked around a bit and then decided to go to our second DAS of the day at Star Tours. Sadly I was not rebel spy again this time but it was still a great ride. I did however see quite a few guests disrespecting Cast Members on this ride, and it was disheartening. They are doing their job and are maintaining protocol for your safety and experience. I hope they know how awesome they all are.

Somehow it wound up being after 11 am and we decided to head to our favorite quick service in all of WDW: ABC Comissary. My aunt and I got the buffalo chicken grilled cheese with fries, my dad the same but with the salad, my mom the chicken sandwich, and we got one of each of the specialty desserts. Long story short: we still love this place and will recommend it to anyone.

When we started our lunch, I got a DAS for Runaway Railway to use about an hour later. We headed on up and onto another one of the best rides Imagineers have ever done especially in recent years. Much as we loved the Great Movie Ride, we love this ride just as much. We got off and took some more pictures before heading down Sunset Boulevard to look in the shops and refill the popcorn bucket. We then decided to hightail it over to Beauty and the Beast to sit down and relax for a while.

We hadn’t seen it in a while. It’s still a cute show, and it gets you out of the heat for a while.

We waited back before leaving and I managed to get a DAS for Midway Mania for I want to say maybe 45 minutes from then. Which was good because Slinky Dog had gone down (that ride and I do not get along shockingly) and we made our way down towards the little Pixar meet and greet area. We got some Iced teas from Joffrey and waited for our return time. We then headed on and had a blast as always.

After that, we were all really starting to feel our body’s start to slowly betray us. My mom then suggested I take the scooter somewhere just to get used to driving one (as we are seriously considering buying one just to have and after talking with my doctor it seems to be an excellent idea). I agreed and my aunt stayed back to buy something in TSL, while my parents and I found shade at the edge of Batuu. I then took the scooter and was off. I realized I should check the app for characters and managed to find the Mandolorian and Grogu! I loved seeing them. After that I drove around, took some photos and then got my blue milk. After driving around some more I figured I got the hang of it and was very grateful to be off my feet (again kiniseiology tape can only go so far). I got waters for everyone and headed back to the meeting place. By that time it was almost time for our 4 pm Rodeo Roundup BBQ reservation.

Once we checked in, we were asked to wait. And once again I saw horrible guest behavior. All I’m going to say is there are baby care and first aid stations for a reason. We were eventually got the rundown on how everything works. We then got to our seats (and to a bathroom to wash our hands) and debated on what to get as our sides. We eventually settled on the slinky dog Mac and cheese (clearly I was going for a theme here and reminder I’m not a big BBQ fan but knowing the sides they had here I was fine with everything), beans, roasted vegetables and the tater tots.

I must say everything was DELICIOUS! And it’s such a fun restaurant. It’s a Disney version of Beyoncé’s “everybody on mute” when Andy or Sid come. I also will say I tried all of the BBQ sauces and classic actually was the best. All the meats were fresh and we even asked for more brisket. Around this time I also got a DAS return time for Tower of Terror for my dad and I for about an hour from then if I remember correctly.

For dessert, my mom had the chocolate pie, I had the lemon blueberry, and my dad and aunt had the apple peach one. All were very tasty and perfectly portioned. We definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to try something new and wanting good food.

After that my mom decided to head out as she wanted to get some laundry done and didn’t feel like waiting for fantasmic. I eventually took over driving her scooter and my dad and I made our way towards ToT.

We had a great ride as we were in a car full of people who had never ridden before! It was amazing!

After that we met back up with my aunt and went to use the bathrooms before starting to get in the fantasmic line. This was slightly chaotic as we had two ECVs but the cast members were working their tail feathers off (especially since it was a deluxe resort night and there were two shows).

We made our way in at 6:30 on the dot and we decided to stay in the ECVs once we realized how many people were on line and that they had set up for a dessert party. Plus only one of us would have to sit on the bleachers then so it was a win win for many. We parked and figured out who was sitting where and sat down for a long wait.

At this point I want to show it out a cast member: Jack. He was the only one at the entrance point between Mickey and Pocahontas (audience left) seating sections. We were at the top due to the ECVs, so we saw everything. As most people know the center Mickey section is for dining packages and VIP tours and at one point fastpass. Well poor Jack was being run rampant between people sneaking their way in from other sections to arguing with him that they should let him sit here to everything and above. He never once lost his cool and made sure everyone was safe. My dad asked for his manager so he could tell him what a great job he was doing and to make sure he didn’t get in trouble. His manager assured us he wouldn’t and Jack profusely thanked us. I once again opened the app and gave a cast compliment. So long story short: please be nice to cast members, don’t do anything chaotic and plan accordingly.

The show began at 8 pm and I almost burst into tears. This is my favorite show on property and the new additions were incredible! I also love how they took the time to spruce up everything. The lighting was so crystal clear and the projections really were great. It’s so nice to have it back after all this time.

After that, we waited a while before heading out and returning the ECVs (I even got a compliment on how well I drove one lol). We then headed to the bus depot and lucked out as our bus was pulling right up. We then headed back as we had another early morning (sense a theme here lol). We showered and headed to bed.

DAY NINE PART ONE: MAGIC KINGDOM

Once again another early morning and thankfully another hot morning (seriously the cold got to us that we were thankful for heat).

We headed onto the bus and got to the MK around 7:30. We got an ECV and headed towards Liberty Square as our first DAS was for Haunted Mansion. I will say our butler CM at the start of the ride was PERFECT. He had the perfect voice, demeanor, everything. I love that-it makes the whole ride immersive.

We then checked out memento morie and then headed to Crystal Palace for our breakfast reservation. While we didn’t get to meet Eeyore and Tigger, it was a really good breakfast. I just wish there were some more options with eggs.

After that we headed to Pirates as it was a ten minute wait. However this was where we had our second and only other issue with a CM. Without getting too negative, let’s just say they were not doing their job and were complaining about their other coworkers very loudly. My mom did complain after the ride, and it’s shame because it’s one of our favorites (we also had rude guests in the row behind us on the ride, so all in all just a bad experience).

After this we discovered that little mermaid and people mover were down, so we decided to head to small world before it got too chaotic. Thankfully it was still a 15 minute wait when we got there. I managed to get a DAS for Winnie the Pooh while on line and kept checking to see if they came back up. Mermaid was still down when we got off, and people moved had just gotten back online when we got on Pooh. I made a DAS for buzz lightyear and we decided after Pooh to head to the Laugh Floor (a favorite of ours) while waiting for Buzz.

Buzz was an interesting experience. At one point the ride stopped and the lights came on and up came the safety bars that come up from the ground. I thought we were going to get evacuated, but they ended up just restarting the ride so all the points we had gotten were no more.

After Buzz we wondered what to do next as Ariel and People Mover were now fully up and running and had long wait times. Ultimately we decided to head to Main Street and shop, and I went to get my Dole Whip float as I did not get one in California last year and regretted it.

After that, we decided at around 1 pm to head back to start to pack (as we usually do). Until next time, see you real soon MK!

DAY NINE PART TWO: DISNEY SPRINGS

We went back to the hotel and packed and I ended up also stretching out and napping. After waking up, we went to relax by the area outside the tower and decided to head out to the springs a bit early to do our shopping before eating. And we did just that.

However we were done with all our shopping by 5 pm and our reservations weren’t for another hour. We decided to head over anyway and see if we could sit at the bar.

However, once we got to Homecomin’ the hostess informed us that if we check in now we could get in within 15 minutes so we decided to go for it! And in about ten minutes we were seated where we were sat in 2021!

Michael our waiter was excellent (and looked like a taller identical twin of one of our cousins). Our meal was truly delicious and we always love coming here. My dad actually had the jasper board for dinner and it was bigger than we remembered! The restaurant graciously gave my parents a slice of hummingbird cake for dessert and we headed off.

Once we got back, my dad went up to the room to shower while my mom and aunt and I went to do one final stop at Panchitos and to ship stuff home. Sadly we could not ship home my giant speaker from the cruise, but we were able to ship home a lot of other things.

We went upstairs and showered and headed to bed as we had another early morning.

DAY TEN: TRAVEL HOME

We woke up and took our pills and finished packing everything and checking the room. We checked out and within minutes our car service was waiting for us. It was around 8:15 at this point and my mom kept getting texts. One minute our plane was taking off on time, the next it was delayed an hour. Either way we got to Terminal C and immediately went through baggage and then security.

After that we found seats in the concourse near the Universal and Disney stores and went in search of breakfast. Speaking of which, Shake Shack has a great breakfast and was surprisingly reasonable.

That’s when we discovered a lot of people around us were on our flight because we all got the official hour delay message. We decided to find our gate and then headed back out to get shakes (at 9:30 in the morning lol) and to check out the Universal and Disney stores. I love how I didn’t manage to step in a Universal park I still managed to buy something at this store lol. Both stores btw are gorgeous.

At around 11 (a half hour from original take off time) we found out why we were delayed: waiting on a pilot who had their first plane landing at our original take off time due to scheduling conflicts. So we were delayed an hour. We all just sort of sat around and chilled out. We did eventually board and take off at 12:30 on the dot, and the flight home was smooth and on time.

And thus ends our Land and Sea trip! On a rather boring note lmao!
Full review to come soon!

REVIEW AND WRAP UP:

I’ll start with basic positive/neutral/negatives

NEGATIVE (I really hate being negative on here but it is worth noting):

*the one CM on the wish
*the one CM on pirates
*the COLD weather
*a chunk of the guests

NEUTRAL:

*coronado/Gran Destino Tower. Gorgeous resort yet oddly far from a lot even the stuff it was close to felt like forever
*mears: its mears. I just wish they had better access to a taxi at the hotels
*staying at port Canaveral: it was a great hotel and area and loved seeing the launch but rather would stay on property night prior to a cruise

POSITIVE:

*Terminal C at MCO
*The Wish as a whole
*the Cruise and Castaway Cay CMs
*the park and resort CMs
*restaurants old and new
*Fantasmic
*HEA dessert party

All in all another great trip. I know we can’t control the weather, but it still did put a damper on the trip. As did the two CMs who did what they did. I understand everyone has a bad day, but their behavior imho was inexcusable and I do regret not complaining on the ship.

I also will say the magic is still there, but having now been to the west coast and on a cruise, people are right when they say DCL is the best bang for your buck. Immaculately clean, exceptional service, and there was so much we didn’t do but we did a lot! They run it like a beautifully well oiled machine, and it definitely have ruined other cruise lines for us.

Guardians is definitely my new favorite ride hands down and imho the best in Orlando. Ratatouille is a cute addition. I can’t wait for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. The Boathouse will now be our arrival meal as it was amazing, and Liberty Tree Tavern, Roundup Rodeo BBQ and Crystal Palace are new favorites. Trattoria Al Forno and Le Cellier are still classic staples, and Homecomin cemented its place as our final send off meal. HEA is still amazing and the dessert party is worth the splurge. Fantasmic still has my heart especially with the new additions. It was great to Soar over California again, and bittersweet to say goodbye to Country Bears and Its Tough to be a Bug but excited for what’s next. And while sad to not have been to Universal even for dinner this time around, thanks to Terminal C I still got my fix lol.

In a personal note, I still managed to do good on my weight management program, DAS was worth researching and applying for, and my ginger hair looks amazing in pictures. So while I’m still on a learning curve, I did good lmao.

I don’t know how much I’ll be around the boards due to a variety of reasons (the new job starts Monday!!!!!!!). I can tell you for those who have been following me a while and are wondering: due to a number of circumstances, London has been put on hold. We are planning on returning to Williamsburg VA next summer (I get to ride curse of the dark Kastle and see how SW/BG handle their cashless system!) which we are genuinely excited for. And if for some reason London does not work out in 2025, we are discussing Aulani and Hawaii! I’m also planning a friends trip (actually several lol) to Orlando parks with some friends for 2024 so you won’t keep me away too long haha.

Until next time, I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Keep finding your Happily Ever After.

Best,

BroadwayHermione5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter