You're crazy! No I'm Dopey! 2017 WDW Marathon Weekend PTR Updated 12/31

Hope you are feeling better. I get terrible allergies here, so I can sympathize. I can't believe how close our trips are getting. I will be doing FP+ within the next couple of weeks. Have you had time to plan with school and running?

Hope you are feeling better. I get terrible allergies here, so I can sympathize. I can't believe how close our trips are getting. I will be doing FP+ within the next couple of weeks. Have you had time to plan with school and running?
I am feeling better it the allergies are still there and I have a slight cough. I know January will be here before we know it! I have had a little time to plan but not nearly as much as I used too.

Weekly Update #9

IMG_3737.JPG

Time is just flying by! No Monday run again, I have just been crazy busy with school. I should be able to get one in today though. Wednesday was a 3 mile run and Friday was a 7.18 mile run. No runs this weekend due to a few things.

This weekend I went to my first college football game #2 Ohio State vs. #8 Wisconsin. I have been a life long Badger football fan and thanks to help of some friends I got to go to this game and sit in the student section with them. This game was national televised and just an amazing experience overall. My Badgers lost in overtime but it was still a heck of a game. Jump around just before the start of the 4th quarter is worth the price of admission itself. I couldn't have had a more fun time. To tie this part back to Disney, the Badger Band (the best band in college sports), played songs from the Lion King at halftime.

Sunday morning I drove back from Madison, and then had to work the Packer game in Green Bay. Let's just say the Packers need to get their crap together because they looked awful, especially our QB Aaron Rodgers.

So that is why I didn't get a run in this weekend. Hopefully a better week this week.

Weekly Disney Countdown!
FP Day in 15 days!
Arrival at WDW in 76 days!
Walt Disney World 5K in 79 days!
Walt Disney World 10K in 80 days!
Walt Disney World Half in 81 days!
Walt Disney World Full in 82 days!

I can't believe we are just over two weeks until FPs!

Yay for attending the game. Looks like fun although sorry they didn't win. And, yeah, the Packers did not have a very good game. My sister is a big Packers fan. She was not a happy girl.

Yay for attending the game. Looks like fun although sorry they didn't win. And, yeah, the Packers did not have a very good game. My sister is a big Packers fan. She was not a happy girl.
It was a lot of fun. The Packers are just a disappointment at this point.

I am an Ohio State fan. Growing up just north of Columbus you don't really have a choice since the Browns suck. I love the Browns and will always be a loyal fan but they really need to figure this year out. Our Moto is here is there is always next year! I am glad you go to go to the game. I am sure it was a lot of fun!

I am an Ohio State fan. Growing up just north of Columbus you don't really have a choice since the Browns suck. I love the Browns and will always be a loyal fan but they really need to figure this year out. Our Moto is here is there is always next year! I am glad you go to go to the game. I am sure it was a lot of fun!
Dang Buckeyes lol. One of my high school teachers was a browns fan. I used to say it could be worse, I could be a browns fan. At least you are loyal and stick by them, some people jump ship when things go wrong.

Dang Buckeyes lol. One of my high school teachers was a browns fan. I used to say it could be worse, I could be a browns fan. At least you are loyal and stick by them, some people jump ship when things go wrong.

Hopefully with the Cavs and Monsters Championship and hopefully an Indians championship the Browns will join in for next year. We can't get any worse.

January 2nd no ADRs- only have a 7 day hopper so we will see if We go to a park or not this day. Maybe Disney Springs?
January 3rd- 1900 Park Fare so probably a Magic Kingdom day after breakfast.
January 4th- Expo, Epcot, Le Cellier
January 5th- Ohana dinner ADR, maybe DHS as the park.
January 6th- Tusker House so AK day, might change that to a rivers of light dinner package if/when they are available
January 7th- whispering canyon dinner, maybe Epcot or DHS (maybe both!)
January 8th- BoG so MK celebrating a Dopey finish!
January 9th- Boathouse, no park Disney Springs
January 10th- departure day, maybe more Disney springs or something

We actually have plans to be in the same park on a few of the days! I'll wave if I see you!

This weekend I went to my first college football game #2 Ohio State vs. #8 Wisconsin.

These games have always looked like so much fun! I went to a really tiny University up here in Canada, and we did have a football team but the bleachers at the field only held a couple hundred people - everyone else would just sit on a grassy hill that overlooked the field. You also didn't have to pay to get into games, so people would just show up, watch a play or two and then move on with their day. It's on my bucket list to get to an NFL game one day, and a US College team game - I think they would be so much fun!

We actually have plans to be in the same park on a few of the days! I'll wave if I see you!

These games have always looked like so much fun! I went to a really tiny University up here in Canada, and we did have a football team but the bleachers at the field only held a couple hundred people - everyone else would just sit on a grassy hill that overlooked the field. You also didn't have to pay to get into games, so people would just show up, watch a play or two and then move on with their day. It's on my bucket list to get to an NFL game one day, and a US College team game - I think they would be so much fun!
That's awesome, definitely wave if you see me!

I have yet to actually go to an NFL game but I have worked them. This was my first college football game and I loved it. I wish my college had a football team but not much I can do there.

SO happy that you were able to go to the game! What a great day - except for the final result of the game, of course. Love your photo from the game - very nostalgic for me. :) Are you volunteering or running Milwaukee Running Festival next month?

SO happy that you were able to go to the game! What a great day - except for the final result of the game, of course. Love your photo from the game - very nostalgic for me. :) Are you volunteering or running Milwaukee Running Festival next month?
Yes it was a great game despite the result. I am not volunteering at the running festival this year. The group I volunteered with isn't doing it.

Weekly Update #10

IMG_0491.JPG

Another week is gone! It was a short week for me as we only had school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This four day weekend would be considered our fall break. It was nice to have some time off but now we're getting back to it. Lots of school work coming up this week.

Running wise I ran 3 miles Monday, 3.16 Thursday, and 10.14 today! I also learned something the hard way... never eat onion rings before a run. My run today was at about 2:30PM. My mom bought the two of us lunch from a local burger place and got me onion rings with them. This was at about 12:30-1. Even with the hour or more to digest them I could feel them coming up on me the whole time I was running. Anyways I got through it.

Disney news! We bought our park tickets today! 7 day park hopper for me, my sister, and my grandma. 5 day park hopper for my mom.

Weekly countdown!
FP day in 9 days! We're almost there!
Arrival at WDW in 70 days!
Walt Disney World 5K in 73 days!
Walt Disney World 10K in 74 days!
Walt Disney World Half in 75 days!
Walt Disney World Full in 76 days!

Oh wow, onion rings before a run ... that sounds not so fun. But at least you got to have lunch with your mom, which I'm sure was nice.
Yay for getting your park tickets!! FP+ day is so soon ... I can't wait to see what you guys get!

Oh wow, onion rings before a run ... that sounds not so fun. But at least you got to have lunch with your mom, which I'm sure was nice.
Yay for getting your park tickets!! FP+ day is so soon ... I can't wait to see what you guys get!
Yeah, you live and learn I guess.

FP day is almost here and I need to really plan out what we want to do.

Weekly Update #11

rsz_img_3751.jpg

Happy Halloween!

What another week is gone! It was a busy one too! School, and everything else in between.

Running update. Well 3 runs this week, 3 miles Tuesday and Thursday. 7.18 yesterday on Sunday. I had hoped for at least 10 but I had to take my sisters trick or treating at my grandmas house. My sisters were BB-8 and Sulley. I was just an average Packer fan lol.

So yeah um FP day is Tuesday... Yeah um I need to get planning... I have a rough idea but I need to get it on paper to have a set plan. Then I can start my spreadsheet.

Weekly Disney Countdown!
FP Day 2 days!
Marathon Weekend arrival 62 days!
Walt Disney World 5K 65 days!
Walt Disney World 10K 66 days!
Walt Disney World Half 67 days!
Walt Disney World Full 68 days!

We are just a little over two months away! Like what! I feel so unprepared...

Such a cute BB8 costume! I can't believe it's FP+ day already for you! What day do you guys arrive?

Anyway, if I calculated correctly FP+ day for me is Sunday which is not a good day because we have our local race that day and have to be there early, so I'll probably be doing it all on my phone. ACK!

Such a cute BB8 costume! I can't believe it's FP+ day already for you! What day do you guys arrive?

Anyway, if I calculated correctly FP+ day for me is Sunday which is not a good day because we have our local race that day and have to be there early, so I'll probably be doing it all on my phone. ACK!
We arrive January 2nd.

I wish you luck with your FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter