Why is the Fantasy in Nassau right now? 3/29/24

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
Been watching the itinerary of the ship and Nassau was not on the schedule. I checked the Nassau port schedule as well and there is no Fantasy listed for today. Did they get a port added to the trip for this sailing or is nothing online updated with where they were supposed to be sailing to?

Bet a medical emergency. Every cruise lately, we have had to stop to let someone off for a medical emergency. Some cruises we have dropped off 2 people. At different locations.

I’m on the Fantasy now and our arrival to CC is delayed until 11:15am. Was supposed to be 8:30. They extended our all
ashore time by an hour too.
I’m still in my cabin and haven’t heard why the delay.

On our very first cruise years ago we had to stop in St Thomas on our way to St Martin to drop off a passenger. We were told it was for medical reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter