Why did they change my seat assigments I chose!

Chicklet

Earning My Ears
I just verified my flight and noticed that on my return flight, they changed my seat asignment that I requested and that are on my itinerary from Travelocity. Why did they bump us to a different seat and semi split up my husband and two kids? Is there anything I can do about this? I thought I booked it early enough to avoid any problems like this.(US Air - booked back in Sept. through Travelocity):confused:

In fact, the earlier you book, the greater your chances of something like this happening because airlines have schedule changes.

Was there a flight number or schedule change? If so, seat assignments are often lost in such cases and in my experience, the airline rarely notifies the passenger. I would call the airline and let them know that you would like to all be seated together.

The same thing happen to me. I am flying on Delta. What happen us is the type of plane changed. Also, our flight time changed too. It is about 20 minutes later.

I would call up the airline to see if you can get your seats together again. Just explain that you have young children flying with you.

Some airlines give you the ability to change your seats on-line too.

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter