Who's Going on the TCM Cruise?

I certainly will. I'm having trouble uploading pics but will give it our best.

I don't need pictures. I'd be happy with a description from someone who went of what it was like (the overall experience or something more detailed-whatever you want) and any tips you would have for someone contemplating it in the future.

I grew up in the TMZ and raised on a Disney Studio Paycheck. Movies have always entertained me and their bigger than life adventures have a place in my heart.
Once and a while one gets to hang out with others that feel the same way and everyone has so much in common. It's
a unique experience ya have to live.

Best theater audience one will ever experience. Excellent reactions, and not even a candy wrapper noise in the crowd.

They were asking too much money for the last TCM cruises, but the prices are more reasonable now. They sell out fast. Ya gotta book fast and the bonus is the early bookings get a discount as well.

5 days is too short a cruise though. You're just getting settled in, figuring out the things on board ya want to do again.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter