Where would you love to visit next?

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Hint: It CAN'T be a place you've visited before.

Me? Australia! Melbourne in particular - more restaurants and cafés per head than anywhere else in the world!

Getting ready to book a NYC family trip. Driving through and being in the airport does not count. I just got back from Vegas with DH a few days ago. It was our first time there.

We're considering a cruise to the east coast of Canada, along with spending some time in Quebec & Montreal. We have been to Canada, but on the west coast. We're also thinking about Europe. I don't know which we'll do first.

The place I'd like to go most is the Holy Land, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all.

I've been dreaming about visiting Japan next! The culture, the food, the scenery—everything about it seems fascinating. I remember watching a documentary about Kyoto and feeling drawn to its rich history and beautiful temples. It's definitely on my bucket list..

Next on the list is northern Italy this fall. Florence, Milan, Bologna, Venice, Padua... as much as we can squeeze into two weeks.

After that, in no particular order:
Lisbon
Loire Valley, France
San Sebastian/northern Spain
The Azores
Normandy/Brittany
Scotland

We're considering a cruise to the east coast of Canada, along with spending some time in Quebec & Montreal. We have been to Canada, but on the west coast. We're also thinking about Europe. I don't know which we'll do first.

The place I'd like to go most is the Holy Land, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all.
If you can get to Canada in the Winter season, Mt. Tremblant is fantastic! It's a quaint little place. My husband and daughter loved the skiing!

Antarctica or Egypt (had a trip booked, but got cancelled during the pandemic).
But we won't be going to those places. We decided not to travel overseas anymore.

Santa Catalina Island, and Australia.

My wife wants me to go to the U.S. historic sights in and near Washington D.C and eastern Canada. Booked a Princess land/sea trip for next year, 7 day bus tour of the historic sites paired with a 7 day cruise out of NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter