• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

AK?
rafiki's planet watch? where you can watch then working on the animals

Epcot or the MK?

RAIN :yay::yay::yay:...:umbrella:

16d08b23-1910-474d-883b-e7de2b2056d0_zpsos5vdyv2.jpg

This will be from an Epcot attraction. :goodvibes :tink:

well at least you don't have to be up a 2am to get to the airport at a good time just to be able to land and check into your hotel before 10pm lol

Kind of like me driving .:lmao:

No...got to sleep until 3 AM the morning we left :rotfl2:...had to be at Austin airport by 5:30 for our 7 AM flight. The soccer trip (when Ed wanted me to "close the park down" with him :bitelip:) I never went to bed. Magic Express picked us up at 4 AM and I still had to pack. :faint: Ed dropped me off about 1:30ish, I packed (in the dark since everyone else was sleeping) and it was close to 3 AM before I was finished. Didn't think that 30 minutes worth of sleep would accomplish anything so just stayed up! :faint: Diane...DD's like to drive early morning/late night too on road trips. Hell...I have a hard enough time driving at night on familiar roads...no way do I like to drive on "never before traveled" roads at night! :eek: :tink:

:tink:
Ooooh, how do you do that?

These 2 are my favorites and I wish I'd have done more!:

P1020763_zpsmw9lklua.jpg

P1020761_zpsr1sd4b0l.jpg

I'd been looking for a new camera for a couple of years but couldn't justify the $500-$600 price tags on the ones I wanted...WAY to many more important expenses to fit into the budget! :rotfl2: DH and I stopped at Target one evening and the $500+ camera I'd been eyeing was on sale for half price plus my 10% Target discount! :dance3: I bought that sucker before the salesman could get it out of the box!:lmao: It has a lot of neat settings to do things like that. Haven't mastered many of them but have always liked the "one-point" color pictures I've seen posted on Disboards. I worked on that first thing and even took notes with me to make sure I'd do it right! :rotfl:

:tink:

These 2 are my favorites and I wish I'd have done more!:

P1020763_zpsmw9lklua.jpg

P1020761_zpsr1sd4b0l.jpg

I'd been looking for a new camera for a couple of years but couldn't justify the $500-$600 price tags on the ones I wanted...WAY to many more important expenses to fit into the budget! :rotfl2: DH and I stopped at Target one evening and the $500+ camera I'd been eyeing was on sale for half price plus my 10% Target discount! :dance3: I bought that sucker before the salesman could get it out of the box!:lmao: It has a lot of neat settings to do things like that. Haven't mastered many of them but have always liked the "one-point" color pictures I've seen posted on Disboards. I worked on that first thing and even took notes with me to make sure I'd do it right! :rotfl:

I need a new camera. Mine is so old and doesn't have that setting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter