Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

8d4a18bc-c0c7-417a-82a0-81af80b12c5a_zpsiq7msikz.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

:faint: Dinner with BFF's family who are here for her grandsons high school graduation. :goodvibes The bar bill was as much as the FOOD. :rolleyes: :drinking1 She's not handling this milestone in her grandson's life well. :rolleyes2

8d4a18bc-c0c7-417a-82a0-81af80b12c5a_zpsiq7msikz.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is in Epcot but not an "attraction, shop or food service". :tink:

WS? America? Kid cot?

Is it on Hollywood or Sunset? :tink:

This is from a shop in Hollywood Studios on Hollywood Blvd.

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

MK day...AVOIDING the craziness of Pandora's opening ::yes:::

18670967_1712466982100819_7453997292917771983_n.jpg
:tink:

Wow! It's so empty! Wish I was there!

Heading to Maine after softball practice. Supposed to be pretty chilly. High of 60 low of 49.:cold:

That sounds nice to me! It's 80 here. Outside and too hot to work in the yard anymore today. It's 63 inside! I do not have any a/c on. My house just stays cool!

This is from a shop in Hollywood Studios on Hollywood Blvd.

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

Wow! It's so empty! Wish I was there!

That sounds nice to me! It's 80 here. Outside and too hot to work in the yard anymore today. It's 63 inside! I do not have any a/c on. My house just stays cool!

Cover Story...the shop on the corner across the street from Oscar's? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter