Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is wall paper from a resort.

Poor Karolyn! 2-3 days without internet! Glad she can continue to talk and play through you Ed.

We got a lot of wind last night and today. Several trees down. Lost power for a while.

Is it from Riverside?

Karolyn, sorry to hear about the storms but thankful for Ed relaying your messages. We had and inside disaster of our own yesterday and just got our internet and TV back up. Toliet flapper got stuck, caused the bowl to fill continuously until our bedroom and living room were flooded :crazy2:. we are basically living in out of our spare bedroom and dining room, ugh. Not fun at all. Carpet was ripped up today and removed but insurance adjuster wont be here till Friday.

Port Orleans?

This is wall paper from a resort. It is not from Coronado Springs, AKL or Port Orleans.

Karolyn, sorry to hear about the storms but thankful for Ed relaying your messages. We had and inside disaster of our own yesterday and just got our internet and TV back up. Toliet flapper got stuck, caused the bowl to fill continuously until our bedroom and living room were flooded :crazy2:. we are basically living in out of our spare bedroom and dining room, ugh. Not fun at all. Carpet was ripped up today and removed but insurance adjuster wont be here till Friday.

Your toilet overflowed while you were gone? Yuck! Good luck with the insurance!

Well that stinks. How did you do with all of the storms today?

This is wall paper from a resort. It is not from Coronado Springs, AKL or Port Orleans.

Your toilet overflowed while you were gone? Yuck! Good luck with the insurance!

Don't think it looks like Caribbean Beach but I will go with that

:hug: So sorry, that stinks. I had that happen to me a long time ago when I was home alone, I had to get a neighbor to help me.:blush:

Poor Karolyn! 2-3 days without internet! Glad she can continue to talk and play through you Ed.

We got a lot of wind last night and today. Several trees down. Lost power for a while.

You actually had it worse than we did! :rotfl: I can manage without internet/phone/cable but POWER...:scared1:! Not here in Texas...AC's been running again after a low of 67 last night. Thursday we'll get close to the 90's again. :beach: :tink:

Hope all that gets taken care of soon. What a mess! We've had a similar problem...toilet bowl BUSTED! Popped really, really loud and scared the dickens out of us! :scared: Thank goodness we were here and managed to stop the water flowing before it got to the bedroom carpet! Also had the flapper get stuck too but not as bad a problem as you had! To this day, I "double check" all the bathrooms BEFORE we leave the house! :rolleyes: :rotfl: :tink:

30 hours :faint: but we're back in business...for now. party: Came back on about 12:30 AM this evening :dance3:; naturally, I was headed for bed (shampooed ALL my carpets this evening and I'm beat :faint:) but couldn't rest without checking in. It's only been a day but I've missed you guys! :goodvibes Thank you Ed for keeping me up to date:hug:; it's amazing though how much one can get done without phone calls/TV or internet to sidetrack you! ::yes:: DD and family arrived at Orlando airport 4 minutes early! :goodvibes (Last ones to load the ME and they arrived at the WL about 12:30 AM...just as expected!) They were afraid the weather would delay them but storms moved through a little earlier than expected. Part of the same system that hit us Tuesday afternoon/evening. Thank goodness it WAS a fast moving system. Some of of Redstorm's friends were stuck in a What-A-Burger in Sealy when the rain/winds blew in. The workers moved them all back behind the counter but they still managed to get video of the rain and I've never seen rain that hard! :scared1: It looked like a fire truck had a nozzle pointed at the windows full force and the wind was whipping the rain UP! National Weather Service said it was not a tornado; "downburst" winds measured between 80 and 100 mph! They were without power until now also and the tower that serves our internet provider was damaged. One of my sister's neighbors (in the town of Industry) has a video of the tornado that moved over her house. Two houses down the owners have a tree smashed through their roof but Joan's place only had downed tree limbs. My nephew had just put his Dad's tractor in the barn when the barn doors started "bowing" in/out and heavy hail started. He waited the storm out UNDER the tractor! :eek: He said he honestly thought the barn was "going to fly"! :scared1: Here in Bellville, we only had a little under 1/2 inch of rain; a little wind but nothing bad at all. It lasted about 20 minutes. Tornado moved from Industry through Cat Spring and into Sealy area. All small towns had major damage so WE were very, VERY lucky. Beautiful day today; crisp temperatures and brilliant blue sky...just no internet/phone/TV. Pretty darn lucky! ::yes:: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter