Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

91c29a83-2929-4d17-925f-7d894e324826_zpsjdomaa1m.jpg

This is from a resort. It's the backs of chairs but not at a restaurant and not a shop, attraction or food service. :tink:

Deluxe? Is it at a bar/lounge?

Rainy, RAINY night! :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: Didn't realize how much until I left the house for hair cut and noticed all the drainage ditches overflowing! :faint: The really good thing is Redstorm's NOT "missing" another soccer game...all outdoor activities cancelled for this evening. :dance3: :tink:

We have more snow coming tonight and tomorrow. Snow turning to a "wintery mix" then back to snow again.

We have more snow coming tonight and tomorrow. Snow turning to a "wintery mix" then back to snow again.

Aren't you "lucky" :rolleyes: :hug: I know you're tired of it already and it's still January. Weather Channel mentioned last night that parts of the east would be in for some of the icy conditions middle America had to deal with last weekend. Guess it's safe to say it's a "good" thing there's snow and not ice in your future. :goodvibes :tink:

I'm thinking it has to be one of the new places, Trader Sams or the new Oasis pool bar?

:thumbsup2 That's close enough! Can you believe this is what used to be the "quiet pool"??? I was shocked to see the change...

P1150511_zpszigcbp2r.jpg

...and this is the area to the Volcano Pool exiting the GCH:

P1150595_zpsicfiwhn3.jpg

P1150599_zpsarepm88y.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

I just drove home for an hour in the snow....I've cancelled everything for tomorrow. Love a snow day!

:thumbsup2 Sounds like you're FINALLY getting the snow you've hoped for the past 2-3 years! Should take care of the fire danger for the coming summer! :thumbsup2

72ee3d3e-c074-4af3-8229-c263ee8dff56_zpslc2e2osc.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter