Where In The World #20

is it part of a sign ?

b94abb5a-8710-4d5a-ba69-8685b7aab001_zpsjmvuw6fw.jpg

No Sir, not part of a sign. :tink:

OK now I want a Dole Whip.:banana:

:rotfl2: I figured that picture would have that effect. :rotfl2: Princess got in the pool tonight for the first time! :beach: She didn't "turn blue" but finally had to admit the water WAS a "little cool" yet! :cold: Depending on the weather (possible showers) I MAY give it a try Sunday...:rolleyes:. :tink:

:rotfl2: I figured that picture would have that effect. :rotfl2: Princess got in the pool tonight for the first time! :beach: She didn't "turn blue" but finally had to admit the water WAS a "little cool" yet! :cold: Depending on the weather (possible showers) I MAY give it a try Sunday...:rolleyes:. :tink:

It's been rainy and freezing here.:umbrella: FROZE and got wet at the games this week. :cold:Not even thinking about the pool yet.:sad2: It is supposed to reach 60 next week. Heat wave.:cool2:

It's been rainy and freezing here.:umbrella: FROZE and got wet at the games this week. :cold:Not even thinking about the pool yet.:sad2: It is supposed to reach 60 next week. Heat wave.:cool2:

:crazy: That sounds nasty! :rolleyes: I know you're SO ready for the REAL spring to arrive! We've had perfect days this week...highs in mid to upper 70's and low's in the 60's. Got up to 81 today; the pool water is actually around 84 but the air still feels "cool" which is why it's chilly to swim but it won't be long and I'll be out there on a daily basis. While I'm not looking forward to the 90's-100's, I AM looking forward to some pool time! :beach: Hope yours arrives soon too! :tink:

Cool still??? My 15,000 gallon hot tub is in need of a chiller ::yes:: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter