Where In The World 19.

:cold:DIANE...thought you might like this bit of news from FOX news via Facebook...

Old Farmer's Almanac Predicts Freezing Temperatures, More Snow This Winter

The Old Farmer's Almanac predicts it will be super cold with a slew of snow for much of the country, even in places that don't usually see too much of it.
foxnews.com

The article is dateline CONCORD, NH predicting cold/wet/snowy winter for the northeast again....:sad2:...sorry. :hug: :tink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:headache:

I hate busy mornings...especially MONDAY'S :faint:. Here's another to work on while I get busy here at home :crazy::

8816a621-0260-430e-a164-3901b05b1ff5_zpss33zl6nc.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? Is it a vase?

Just talked to DD and she said the parks were CRAZY crowded today. About 11 this morning she seriously considered taking a taxi over to the MK for the day but changed her mind when she checked the ride wait times. :crazy: Guess she wasn't the only one that thought a last "summer fling" was a good idea. :rotfl2: :tink:

Just talked to DD and she said the parks were CRAZY crowded today. About 11 this morning she seriously considered taking a taxi over to the MK for the day but changed her mind when she checked the ride wait times. :crazy: Guess she wasn't the only one that thought a last "summer fling" was a good idea. :rotfl2: :tink:

A lot of people must be on vacation. Maine was crazy busy.

A lot of people must be on vacation. Maine was crazy busy.

I guess the beginning of school is coming quick for everyone and they realize the weekends will be full from now until the Holiday's. There were a few rides at Universal that had over 2 hour waits! (They skipped those :rotfl2:.) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter