Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

dd19aab3-b36f-4c7b-8260-df8a6321924a_zps8e1fszpg.jpg

WS~yes; America~no. :tink:

germany?

:cheer2: Hooray for Belle! She now weighs half of what CiCi does! :eek: Sure hope, for your sake, she's almost finished growing! :rotfl2: I've been thinking you and Heather should both be getting close to your trips. We all know how hectic the week before a trip can be. Hang in there...just don't forget to pack your Passport...we want you back here ASAP! :lmao:

:tink:

I leave in less than 3 weeks, and trust me, I haven't had a moment to think about it at all.

DD had PERFECT timing zooming in on the Princess when the award for the Regional Competition First Place Overall 8-9 year old age group was announced.

IMG_2219_zpszlyaqfal.jpg

I think she was a little surprised! :rotfl2: This photo even beats the package with the brick in it that I gave her for Christmas! :lmao: The owner of the dance studio is SO proud of her....this is the first "overall winner" for the 3 year old studio! :yay: :tink:

Priceless.:thumbsup2

:cheer2: Hooray for Belle! She now weighs half of what CiCi does! :eek: Sure hope, for your sake, she's almost finished growing! :rotfl2: I've been thinking you and Heather should both be getting close to your trips. We all know how hectic the week before a trip can be. Hang in there...just don't forget to pack your Passport...we want you back here ASAP! :lmao:

:tink:

She's 10 months, so if she's not done it should at least slow down. I'm thinking she'll probably cap around 70. For my wallet's sake I hope so! My flight leaves next Tuesday, and then I'll get back late on the 13th. I'll be posting pics on FB, so those of you who are on there can follow along. And don't worry....my passport has been in my purse for the last 3 weeks, so I always know where it is!

Epcot or HS?

That is a cute picture :) I like the look on the face of the girl next to her too :cutie:

And Jeff!! :yay: party: :yay: That sounds great!!!! It takes a lot of planning and more than a little luck/good timing to plan a trip to DW!!!

And Annie, I'm sure you will be ready when it's time to leave. How old will you be gone? I'm sure your huge puppy will miss you!

I'll be gone a week. And I'm hoping to be ready, this week just has something going on almost every night so I'm not really sure when I'll have time pack! I know I'll miss my puppy, probably more than she misses me. I'm the enforcer, Joe's the pushover haha.

I leave in less than 3 weeks, and trust me, I haven't had a moment to think about it at all.

She's 10 months, so if she's not done it should at least slow down. I'm thinking she'll probably cap around 70. For my wallet's sake I hope so! My flight leaves next Tuesday, and then I'll get back late on the 13th. I'll be posting pics on FB, so those of you who are on there can follow along. And don't worry....my passport has been in my purse for the last 3 weeks, so I always know where it is!

I'll be gone a week. And I'm hoping to be ready, this week just has something going on almost every night so I'm not really sure when I'll have time pack! I know I'll miss my puppy, probably more than she misses me. I'm the enforcer, Joe's the pushover haha.

I hope you both have a great trip.

You still have a little time before you hit "panic time" :goodvibes...but it will be that time before you know it!

So you'll have a SPOILED puppy when you get back :goodvibes ... but at least you know Belle will be happy while you're gone. :goodvibes I hope she's FINISHED growing for your sake :rotfl2:; DD has to buy 2 packages of the flea prevention pills since they don't make ONE pill that covers her weight...and you know how much those cost! :faint: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter