• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

BULLDOG PUPPIES!!!!!!! I love them :love::love::love: Not that I really discriminate against any type of puppies. Bulldogs are just so wrinkly!

Your boss is a jerk :mad: But I'm sure you know that.

I'm excited, because one of our trainers turned in her resignation which means her position will be opening....

pixiedust:....new position??? pixiedust: Yes...those are adorable pure breed bulldog puppies...and one is a tri-color! :yay: $$$ ... in DD's future! :cool1: Maybe she'll spring for an upgrade at the WL. :rotfl: :tink:

exhausted-dog-long-weekend-funny-dog-photo-with-captions.jpg

and sun sun sun :) suppose to be around 89 all weekend long :)
:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Those 3 day weekends are HARD work aren't they? Go chill by a pool :beach:...hope your sun, sun, sun isn't quite as hot as ours. I've had to go out for my pool time at 1 in the afternoon when it's only 96 degrees instead of 3:30-4 when it's 102! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Don't forget the sunscreen....:goodvibes. :tink:

You lost me on this one. Coffee shop? Drinkwallah?

If it's a kiosk, I don't know the name of the kiosks. Here is what I found on the internet:

Mombasa Marketplace
Out of the Wild
The Outpost Shop
Yak & Yeti Bhaktapur Market
Ziwani Traders

Is it one of those? Is it listed in Burnbaums? I don't have that book.

:rotfl: I'm surprised...Denise used this "shop" in a crop not to long ago...thought the " ... " would give y'all the clue needed...it's from the restroom to the left of the front of GUPTA'S GEAR...

IMG_9625_zpsae0a554a.jpg
:tink:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Those 3 day weekends are HARD work aren't they? Go chill by a pool :beach:...hope your sun, sun, sun isn't quite as hot as ours. I've had to go out for my pool time at 1 in the afternoon when it's only 96 degrees instead of 3:30-4 when it's 102! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Don't forget the sunscreen....:goodvibes. :tink:

It's been hot here still haven't hit triple digets. I think we may have hit 90 this week. Yesterday was my early day at work so I was excited to go home and enjoy the pool. As soon as I get in it starts raining. I was thinking maybe I need an umbrella hat.:umbrella::rotfl2::rotfl2: It didn't rain too hard so I still swam.

It's been hot here still haven't hit triple digets. I think we may have hit 90 this week. Yesterday was my early day at work so I was excited to go home and enjoy the pool. As soon as I get in it starts raining. I was thinking maybe I need an umbrella hat.:umbrella::rotfl2::rotfl2: It didn't rain too hard so I still swam.

:rotfl2: Where's Ed when we need him? :rotfl2: Comments have been made on some other threads about the "warm weather" in the east...one lady from New Jersey used HOT, HOT, HOT :rotfl: to describe their weather. Lucky you though with the rain. We haven't had a DROP since the floods in the last part of May. :sad2: SO tired of lugging that water sprinkler around the yard! :tink:

exhausted-dog-long-weekend-funny-dog-photo-with-captions.jpg

and sun sun sun :) suppose to be around 89 all weekend long :)

I'm surprised you are in the 80's. It's supposed to be 102 here today and tomorrow :faint: Nice you have a 3 day weekend and nice that Diane's boss is going on vacation! party:

And a well bred try colored puppy should be worth a lot! :)

I'm surprised you are in the 80's. It's supposed to be 102 here today and tomorrow :faint: Nice you have a 3 day weekend and nice that Diane's boss is going on vacation! party:

And a well bred try colored puppy should be worth a lot! :)

It's noon and our "real feel" temp is already 105...:sunny::crazy::smooth: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter