What does the AP hotel discount look like right now?

disney castle days

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

We are planning 2 (possibly 3) trips down to WDW: August, possibly November, and April. Because of this, I am planning on purchasing an AP. I was planning on holding off on purchasing it until June so the hotel and AP wouldn't be in the same paycheck lol.

We are DVC members but are out of points at the moment so need to pay for August with cash. The 30% discount is still valid for our data (12th-19th), but I wanted to see what the AP discount is for those dates to see if I should purchase one of the APs before booking the room.

Right now, we are mainly looking at a 1BDR at SSR, a Regular Room at Wilderness Lodge, or possibly POFQ.
We value having a balcony & haven't stayed in anything smaller than a 1 BDR since probably 2012 so we are really struggling to choose.

8/12/24-8/19/24 AP rates I'm seeing right now including taxes and fees

SSR Std 1 bedroom Villa SSR $3,175.13
WL Fireworks room (only room type available) $4,176.07
POFQ Garden view (only room type available) $2,184.58

Generally when AP discounts are available they’re up to 35% off (most deluxe resorts); moderates are 30%, values are 25%, and poly, AoA (standard rooms), and BC are 10%. Actually had a booking for YC under the stay and play longer discount that was better than the AP discount when they finally released them. However, I switched to POFQ to save a ton of $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter