Weather update from recent cruisers?

SeaDog

Mouseketeer
Looks like everything is a go for our January 13th departure and was curious about the weather at our ports of call... can any recent 4-day vets offer up an idea of what the temps (air and water) have been like recently... gotta be better than Orlando these past two days... Our long-range forcast (for next week) puts Orlando temps in the low to mid 70's and sunny by next weekend... I like that!

We sailed on the 12/30 Wonder four-day. Weather was pretty bad the whole time; rained hard in Nassau and pretty hard in Castaway Cay. Was supposed to get below freezing the night we left (it was warmer back home in Colorado!!). Was also overcast and chilly during the WDW part of the trip. I'd definitely bring a mix of clothes and be prepared for some wet weather.

We did not go in the ocean at all.

The pools are constant at 80 degrees.

Freeport was very sunny and Castaway was sunny for part of the day. I think it started raining around 2pm

Bring pants and shorts and a jacket/sweatshirt and you'll be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter