WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Hello all. I would like to join. I actually think I started a similar thread like 10-15 years ago but it is no longer showing up on my history. Oh well glad I found you all. I am going to disney in Oct and January but I don't think I will be able to finish by then but going to give it a great shot.
0/2167 kms

That’s essentially what I did this month

Attachments

• B93E3E22-4FD6-437C-8BED-88935140A2C4.png
    B93E3E22-4FD6-437C-8BED-88935140A2C4.png
    107 KB · Views: 3

So it’s been a while since I last posted. I pulled a muscle in my hip and the my hamstring. But I’ve still been working towards my goal! I’m so excited that after almost 2 years, I only have 28 miles left to go to “walk to Disneyland”! And we leave in 2 weeks. I can’t believe I’m actually going to make it! Keep focused on your goals and you can do it too!

2676/2704

I’m so excited that after almost 2 years, I only have 28 miles left to go to “walk to Disneyland”! And we leave in 2 weeks. I can’t believe I’m actually going to make it! Keep focused on your goals and you can do it too!
Congratulations!! What a great feeling that must be!

18.36 miles since my last post = 476.9/1,317 and 36%

I'm back to the WISH forum after a long abence, to start my walk to Disneyland. We are planning a trip there for December 2023. I have 2,434 miles to go so I better get started :tiptoe:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter