Vinylmation Trades?

JRoyster86

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone. Does anyone want to trade Vinylmation? I have Monorail Red and Magical Stars and would be willing to trade for anything that isn't Figment Mouse or Fireworks. The boxes have been opened to see which figure it was, but the sealed bags haven't been opened. I'm bummed with my duplicates and would like to trade with anyone interested :goodvibes :goodvibes

I have four from the urban 1 series-cheese Mickey, golden Mickey , mousiesta Mickey and one with Mickey's face drawn upside down on his stomach that I would like to trade.

I have 4 extra vinylmations (urban 1) if anyone is interested:

Red/Black - artist Dan Howard
Striped Pirate - artist Eric Caszatt
Upside down - artist Thomas Scott
Blue/Green/Black that says mickey on the stomach - artist Chad Miller

I still need the:

Gold (mystery one)
or any of the park series vinylmations

Please let me know if you are interested in trading!!!

I just bought my first two today at the Magic kingdom and they were both the Pirate Mickeys. Let me know what you have to trade. Would love to do it before leaving Orlando if you are around here.

What do these run at WDW & where do you find them? Looks like the PERFECT "collectors" thing for me this October!

I have the Panda one and another (just can't think of what it is now). My DD really wanted to get the Ariel one so now I am looking to trade for one. Thanks!

I have the following for trade:

Monkey
Paint by Number
Toon Hole
Blue Bear

If interested, LMK what you have for trade

I have 100% positive feedback on vinylmation.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter