Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network​
1715870888088.png
  • Save 5% on most 3rd Party Gift Cards with Promo Code MAYMADNESS
    • Direct link
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard, Amazon and Disney gift cards.
    • Note, DisneyPlus and Disneyland Park Tickets are included in this promotion.
    • Expires 5/19/24.
  • Buy $55 Select Choice Gift Cards for $50
    • Includes: Game & Grub, GolfNow, On the Run and Treat Yourself
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/27/24.

Redner’s Markets
1715872240272.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 100,000 bonus point
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Chipotle, Choice Let’s Eat, Cheers To You!, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney, Domino’s, DoorDash, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, McDonald’s and Texas Roadhouse
    • Gift cards must be made in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/19/24.

Not sure how my post ended up like that...Trying to see if anyone who got a GC at DMI yesterday has been able to activate it.

Ikea
1715873072847.png

• Buy $50 Ikea eGift Cards & Get $10 Ikea gift cards
    • Direct link to offer
    • Must buy in $50 increments to qualify for the $10 IGC, per transaction.
    • Limit: Unknown
    • Not valid on physical or in-store Gift Card purchases.
    • Initial $10 Digital Gift Card (“Bonus Card”) will be individually emailed automatically. If applicable, any additional $10 Digital Gift Card(s) will be sent separately to the purchaser’s email address provided at check-out within 24-48 hours.
    • Expires 5/21/24. GCG

Office Supply Stores - Listed alphabetically on Post #2

Office Depot/OfficeMax

• Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • In-Store Only
    • Limit 10 per customer.
    • Expires 5/18/24. DoC
Staples
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards with no purchase fee
    • Limit 5 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/19/24 – 5/25/24.
So Peeps, which is better, buying from an office supply store or Giftcards . com?

Giftcards .com
  • Save 10% On $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code SUMMER10
    • Direct link to offer
    • $5.95 purchase fee, $4.05 profit per card
    • Before you buy, make sure you have a plan to liquidate them! What worked last year might not be valid this year.
    • Expires 6/01/24. GCG

It’s not as steep of a discount, but there is still a $190 for $200 deal (5%). It should earn you the 3% as well, so it’s a decent deal. You can get up to 5.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/disney-200-value-egift-card/P03011690
The above was posted on 5/07/24 and today 5/16/24 I'm seeing this available. Though I did not checkout, so if anyone can confirm - awesome.

Also does anyone know if ibotta is available? Thanks!

1715875868525.png

I just bought one. (Although I wish I hadn't lol ). I got excited thinking it was the same deal and clicked fast.

Last edited:
Obviously I'm reading and liking older posts just to catch up and with that I have questions...

In regards to buying DGC at Sam's Club specifically using their Mastercard do Plus Members earn 3% and regular members earn 1% -
Many of you took advantage of the recent DGC run, what does your statement show?

I did a chat with Sam's Club. Plus Members with Mastercard get 3% back on gift cards in Sam's cash.

I really appreciate your post, often times using the chat feature we tend to get mixed messages. Proof is in the pudding, what I'm looking for are statements for confirmation.

Obviously I'm reading and liking older posts just to catch up and with that I have questions...

In regards to buying DGC at Sam's Club specifically using their Mastercard do Plus Members earn 3% and regular members earn 1% -
Many of you took advantage of the recent DGC run, what does your statement show?

I really appreciate your post, often times using the chat feature we tend to get mixed messages. Proof is in the pudding, what I'm looking for are statements for confirmation.
Based on my statement today, I did receive the 3% Sam's Cash from my Mastercard on the Disney GC purchase. I am a Plus Member.

Based on my statement today, I did receive the 3% Sam's Cash from my Mastercard on the Disney GC purchase. I am a Plus Member.
Like I wrote in my post, I'm looking for proof in the form of a statement. Not that I don't trust you or anyone else here, it's been a long back & forth discussion and I just want to put this to rest.

If you're not comfortable posting your statement here, please consider PMing me where everything is held in strict confidence. :flower3:

Like I wrote in my post, I'm looking for proof in the form of a statement. Not that I don't trust you or anyone else here, it's been a long back & forth discussion and I just want to put this to rest.

If you're not comfortable posting your statement here, please consider PMing me where everything is held in strict confidence. :flower3:
PM Sent

I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up. I've gone through all the posts and man did I miss out on a lot of gc offers! Again, thank you all so much for posting and helping out. The main posts have been updated, please take a look see as some offers are expiring today and tomorrow.

I believe we have a newbie on our thread, @JoshF as evident with this question...
What's RMN?

:welcome: to our corner of the world buddy! I see your question was answered by @Hubalorian , thank you for that! I will say @JoshF this thread works really well for those who plan a year or two ahead when buying DGC. And I only say that due to the limits placed on gift card purchases at various sites. Even Target has a limit online and another in-store via Customer Service. Every now & then we get lucky and are able to purchase large quantities via separate transactions, back to back but those deals aren't as widely available. We never know when it will happen.

I think many of us try to get the biggest bang for our buck using various credit card offers, 4x Fuel or points, cashback websites and stacking coupons. The icing is when the gift cards are on sale, right?
Saving 10% - 15% is common, the larger 20% on up takes work.

As mentioned a few times, everything is posted on Post #1 but I honestly wouldn't ignore Post #2. Sometimes buying one gc then turning around to buy a DGC yields a much larger saving opportunity. Click on the links to learn more.

Anyway, again welcome and I hope you find our community as wonderful as I do.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter