• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(UPD 8/29) Tales of the Tweedles & Other Spazzjazzerit PHM '15 Cupcake Adventures

Oh Tweedle, you started off so well with the red and then forgot it the rest of the post! :rotfl:

Yeah, I would say a lot of estrogen this trip...and we're not even including the TMI stuff...yet! :laughing:

Love this necklace!!
Karen - did you make this? It's awesome!

I love the necklace too... (so do my kids!). I believe it's Etsy.

Yeah, based on that statement alone, I would be an awesome Tweedle. Walking in a straight line is a lot harder than people think

I always say if I ever got pulled over on suspicion of drink driving (even though I wasn't) I'd be in trouble if they said 'walk a straight line'. Because I can't- not even sober!

Being where you're supposed to be in a picture is so overrated. Really.

Hahahahaha- not so sure Karen agrees!

Hi Lisa! :wave2:

If you take as good as pictures as Karen then I am in awe of you & your talents! As Karen takes the best pictures I've seen... I'd love to see yours!

And I also try really hard to understand the love of running. Disney races & Tweedles & Cupcakes help! :thumbsup2

OMG, I'm laughing. I just realized my sentence read like "I excel at pretty pictures" - I meant I excel at supporting pretty pictures. No, not even close Nicole. My pictures are not even close to hers. Supporting pretty pictures, I spend most of my time on facebook gasping at Karen's. And I literally mean gasping. And Karen, thank you for the compliment I forgot to say that. Karen loves photography. I love taking pictures.

And I see I have yet another technical issue on here, where are everyone's signatures? Gone poof. I obviously could never pick out a person in a line up, not too observant am I. I was going to say "Nicole, look down two my favourites are there. Ummm, no they are not.

Haven't even caught up. Must stop talking and actually read.

Jesus you write fast. My plane was late, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Marking my place, then I will go back and start over.

OK all caught up.
Guess I need to make a scrapbook too, but I think mine will be digital. Karen, just keep posting pics so I can steal....I mean lift......them.

OMG, I'm laughing. I just realized my sentence read like "I excel at pretty pictures" - I meant I excel at supporting pretty pictures. No, not even close Nicole. My pictures are not even close to hers. Supporting pretty pictures, I spend most of my time on facebook gasping at Karen's. And I literally mean gasping. And Karen, thank you for the compliment I forgot to say that. Karen loves photography. I love taking pictures.

And I see I have yet another technical issue on here, where are everyone's signatures? Gone poof. I obviously could never pick out a person in a line up, not too observant am I. I was going to say "Nicole, look down two my favourites are there. Ummm, no they are not.

Don't let her fool you Tweedle, she has an amazing eye and can take photos that rival most dslr shots and she just has a point and shoot! So modest!

No clue about the signatures, are you on a phone or computer? I can't see them on my phone.

YOU DON'T KNOW EVEN HALF OF IT....Beer and Hockey is probably a good thing at this point! View attachment 80584 View attachment 80584 View attachment 80584 View attachment 80584

:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: :blush: :scared1:

OK all caught up.
Guess I need to make a scrapbook too, but I think mine will be digital. Karen, just keep posting pics so I can steal....I mean lift......them.

:rotfl:

I can see your pictures on the laptop! And they are cool! Karen's right- you have a good eye! I like taking pictures too but I'm not photographer like Karen is. I just take pictures...and then scrap them. :)

Why do they have all these weird emoticons but no smilies of people taking pictures? I mean they have these...:cat::yo-yo::squirrel::bored: Two jesters?! :jester::joker: (how many do we need?) A pug. pug: A dancing banana. :banana: But no emoticons of people taking pictures? Or eating cupcakes/cake? (and that sentence was an excuse for me to use some of those emoticons..and that's all!) Ha! :umbrella:

Dammmmmmmmit... I had to go back and edit to red!

Jesus you write fast. My plane was late, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Marking my place, then I will go back and start over.

Tweedles do everything fast.... walk, drink water, have annoying back and forth conversations in DIS reports...... ;)

OK all caught up.

Mine will be all digital too! I think Tammie's all digital as well!

And...edited for red. Stupid red. Stupid red. STUPID RED.

Haters gonna hate girl! :)

P.S- I am off to a sports doc on March 9th so I can get better and be ready for Oct. If only we could get some more cupcakes over there..........:thumbsup2
Esh, already to page 7!

I'm totally gonna figure out how to make Vernor's cupcakes. It will happen!

Love all the picture. Especially the ones with meeeeeee! :rotfl:

Esh, already to page 7!

I'm totally gonna figure out how to make Vernor's cupcakes. It will happen!

Love all the picture. Especially the ones with meeeeeee! :rotfl:

I never even thought to look up a Vernors recipe. There has to be one out there... I mean, I even cook my holiday hams with Vernors.. so there has to be a cupcake!!!

11016132_10203263717260627_5294924328015795935_o.jpg

OMG, what a fantastic picture. I remember those early mornings, exciting to see the start as much as the finish. Tons of energy flowing....

Love.

:teeth: I'm 41 years old

And look ten years younger.

If you don't like dry humor,

Umm, Canadian.

Aka as Tweedle Dum or Confused Tweedle.

I should read on or read much better but why on the bold? Yes, the answer is probably right in front of my eyes.

I started running about 2 years ago. I didn't love it. In fact, I would use the word 'hate' for it.. but I kept at it.

I obviously suck because I go hate it and move on. Laughing.

Aaah, nice shot Nicole.

I am very sarcastic and my mouth has gotten me into trouble many times

Yeah!

I love to write but am actually quite shy in person..

Me too. People refuse to believe me, but me too. Totally introverted. People just don't understand that does not mean not friendly.

Okay I must selfishly stop. Why? Such important things of course. Cookie on Empire is on fire and I must hear her. That character is too funny for those not watching Empire. Will catch up.

OH AND HI HOPE!

I'm here (even though I SHOULD be catching up on all the reports I am behind on....not adding new ones to follow...oops!).

I love that you two just became such great friends on the disboards! I'm pretty sure I will be looking for a GSC buddy for 2016 so hopefully I will be as lucky as you two! And the banter between you both is hilarious! Looking forward to following along.

I'm here (even though I SHOULD be catching up on all the reports I am behind on....not adding new ones to follow...oops!).

I love that you two just became such great friends on the disboards! I'm pretty sure I will be looking for a GSC buddy for 2016 so hopefully I will be as lucky as you two! And the banter between you both is hilarious! Looking forward to following along.

Yay Stacy! I'm glad you are here! I'm so bummed we never got to meet and run in early February when I was there...but I know you understand how your teenager's schedule can take over your own in a millisecond! :rolleyes2

THIS WAS NOT EDITED TO INSERT THE COLOR RED.........just sayin'.......:tongue:

BLEEPIN' RED

Me too. People refuse to believe me, but me too. Totally introverted. People just don't understand that does not mean not friendly.

Okay I must selfishly stop. Why? Such important things of course. Cookie on Empire is on fire and I must hear her. That character is too funny for those not watching Empire. Will catch up.

I am very introverted too.. VERY. And I agree- people take that as unfriendly, when that is not the case at all.

Any shows or netflix binges are always top priority. I wanted to watch Empire but I think it's HBO right? I don't get that. Boo! House of Cards Season 3 just got released so I'm watching that... patiently awaiting Orange is the New Black to come back on..... :/

Hi! :wave2:

I am so lucky to not only have found my Tweedle, but an awesome group of cupcakes online! Honestly, if you would have told me last year that we would throw 18 women together for a weekend & there would be NO issues or drama I would have laughed... and called it 'impossible!' But it is possible.. not only possible- but WONDERFUL!! :goodvibes

BLEEPIN' RED

I am very introverted too.. VERY. And I agree- people take that as unfriendly, when that is not the case at all.

Any shows or netflix binges are always top priority. I wanted to watch Empire but I think it's HBO right? I don't get that. Boo! House of Cards Season 3 just got released so I'm watching that... patiently awaiting Orange is the New Black to come back on..... :/

Hi! :wave2:

I am so lucky to not only have found my Tweedle, but an awesome group of cupcakes online! Honestly, if you would have told me last year that we would throw 18 women together for a weekend & there would be NO issues or drama I would have laughed... and called it 'impossible!' But it is possible.. not only possible- but WONDERFUL!! :goodvibes

I once had someone say I came off as SNOBBY when she was finishing my sentence as I was trying to explain how I was when meeting new people! SNOBBY! Yep, that's me. SnobbyTweedle. :headache:

There's no time for drama when you have cupcakes, booze, and running, right?!?! party:

I once had someone say I came off as SNOBBY when she was finishing my sentence as I was trying to explain how I was when meeting new people! SNOBBY! Yep, that's me. SnobbyTweedle. :headache:

There's no time for drama when you have cupcakes, booze, and running, right?!?! party:

Actually, I have gotten snobby more than once too...... more like "I am just struggling to find the ability to speak freely and it's hard for me! " But people who say that about us (unfriendly or snobby) are usually extroverts and it's hard for them to understand because they don't have to deal with it.

Actually, I have gotten snobby more than once too...... more like "I am just struggling to find the ability to speak freely and it's hard for me! " But people who say that about us (unfriendly or snobby) are usually extroverts and it's hard for them to understand because they don't have to deal with it.

I am mostly extroverted, but when in new situations, can be introverted. I was so nervous when I saw you ladies on the bus from AKL and then I didn't know what to say and so then I felt mean and awkward when I walked away with my family. I also saw you all at Via Napoli, but was intimidated to say hello so I just wormed out after dinner. I regret not saying hi or trying to talk more. I didn't think you ladies were snobby at all :). DH and DD are introverts so I have learned so much from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter