• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UK trip is getting close... please help with some other planning

If you aren't a shopping fan, avoid Harrods at all costs! I love to shop but even I couldn't take that place, lol. We did, however, discover the joys of Primark, where DD stocked up on tons of clothes to start high school. Okay, and me, too, since I get to to back-to-school shopping as a teacher. :) (And the more clothes you have, the longer you can go before doing laundry, right? haha)

Camden Market was a ton of fun, and I think even a non-shopper would enjoy it. If you bypass the storefronts fight outside of the tube station and make your way a block or two to the actual market on the canal, you'll find some really cool, funky stalls with very nice items (I was partial to the jewelry and leather purses) and absolutely awesome food. Prices were good on both stuff and food, and the vendors were fun to talk with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter