Twisters (Twister 2) trailer

Twister is my favourite movie. I’ve seen it over 100 times, easily.

I was excited, but skeptical, when they announced the sequel. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the first trailer. Now, I’m disappointed. This trailer makes it seem like they tried to replicate all the biggest hits from the first movie.

I’m still going to go see it in our fancy new theatre, but I’m a little less excited than I was. I hope I’m proven wrong.

I loved the first movie (and was it also a ride or show or something at Universal for a while?) so I'm excited to see they've made a sequel.

I need to get better about watching movies in general, though. Occasionally we go to the theater, sometimes we wait for streaming, but too many times we let one we want to see slip off our radar.

I will try to catch this one.

Thank you for the trailer.
I’ll be honest - I’m kinda skeptical on this.
We’ll probably go to the theater to see it, but I have a feeling that I may be doing a lot of this :rolleyes2 like I did during Top Gun Maverick, because it’s so much of the same thing just retold a different way for a newer and younger audience. I really hope I’m wrong about this.

For the record….I love Twister, we saw it 3 times in the movie theater. It’s also one of those movies now that if it’s on TV, I can start watching it at any point during the movie. Just the other day I was upstairs and heard it on the TV because my DH was watching it. It’s a great movie! I would have loved a sequel with the same characters shortly after the original, but 28 years later just seems like Hollywood was scratching its head for ideas and then came up with the idea to make a sequel to Twister.

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer, and again, I hope I’m wrong

I loved the first movie (and was it also a ride or show or something at Universal for a while?) so I'm excited to see they've made a sequel.

I need to get better about watching movies in general, though. Occasionally we go to the theater, sometimes we wait for streaming, but too many times we let one we want to see slip off our radar.

I will try to catch this one.
The Twister attraction at Universal was partly a film watching stars Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton discussing the movie and tornados in general. Then you walked into another room where there was a recreation of a twister with high winds, rain, and loud noises.

I liked it but after a while I suppose it got tired and stale for many park goers and attendance dropped. I think it closed about 8 or 9 years ago.

The 1982 Jeep J10 Honcho was my favorite character in the first movie and it doesn't appear to be here so I'm taking some points away!

Thank you for the trailer.
I’ll be honest - I’m kinda skeptical on this.
We’ll probably go to the theater to see it, but I have a feeling that I may be doing a lot of this :rolleyes2 like I did during Top Gun Maverick, because it’s so much of the same thing just retold a different way for a newer and younger audience. I really hope I’m wrong about this.

For the record….I love Twister, we saw it 3 times in the movie theater. It’s also one of those movies now that if it’s on TV, I can start watching it at any point during the movie. Just the other day I was upstairs and heard it on the TV because my DH was watching it. It’s a great movie! I would have loved a sequel with the same characters shortly after the original, but 28 years later just seems like Hollywood was scratching its head for ideas and then came up with the idea to make a sequel to Twister.

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer, and again, I hope I’m wrong

Well, what part of the movie was it? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter