This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

TRADING: This year's golf ball from Winter Summerland. (Look please)

MountNittany

DIS Veteran
I am trading this year's golf ball from Winter Summerland for this year's golf ball from Fantasia Gardens. I did not get to golf at Fantasia Gardens this year, but I would like to have the golf ball. I'm not even sure what it looks like, so if you have a picture, please post it. I will post a picture of the ball I am trading later today.

Thanks for looking.

Oh, I forgot to post my picture. I'll get to it soon. Thank you for the information Meriweather!

I have a question, do you get one of these golf balls for free just for playing a game there? Or how do you get one? I really want to play mini golf at Disney's Fantasia Gardens, when we go to Disney World this Sept.!!!

Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

You get it for free by playing. Each person gets one. If you go with more than one person, and would like to trade for the Winter/Summerland Ball, please PM me :).

You get it for free by playing. Each person gets one. If you go with more than one person, and would like to trade for the Winter/Summerland Ball, please PM me :).

Cool!:thumbsup2 I am going with my friend, so I am sure my friend will let me have hers( since I am paying) too! I will be there Sept.10-14 I can send you a pm when I get back, like on the 15th.

Do you happen to have a picture of what the Winter/Summerland ball looks like?

Thanks!:)

I will post it in the morning, I'm too tired to do it this evening. I should have posted it a while ago.

You really don't have to make your friend give it to you, it's not that big of a deal.

Sounds good.

Oh, I am not going to make her give it to me. I am just thinking she would not care about it, but I will ask her. And let you know.

So how many of these golf balls have you gotten over the years? Just was wondering.

Love to see a pic, when you get a chance.:goodvibes

So how many of these golf balls have you gotten over the years? Just was wondering.

Love to see a pic, when you get a chance.:goodvibes

June was the first time we ever got one.
Not sure when they started doing it. We played last Jan. and didn't get one.

Stitch, I'm sorry I made an offer to you, but Meriweather made an offer way before yours (even though I was unaware...)

Sorry, but I can't decline the first offer.

Stitch, I'm sorry I made an offer to you, but Meriweather made an offer way before yours (even though I was unaware...)

Sorry, but I can't decline the first offer.

No big deal, don't worry about it. I am glad you found someone to help you out!:goodvibes

So what is the difference between the golf balls, it sounds like they are both the same?:confused3

Sorry Sarah.

They have different pictures on them.
Mine has Grumpy and the other has Minnie. Very cute.
You could play at both courses ;)

Sorry Sarah.

They have different pictures on them.
Mine has Grumpy and the other has Minnie. Very cute.
You could play at both courses ;)

That's alright Nancy. I don't think we will have time to play at both courses. So I will have to make sure we golf at Winter/ Summerland, so we can get the Minnie Mouse ball!!!! Minnie Mouse is one of my all time favs.!!!!

I'm sure you will have a great time.
I have never done that course, maybe next time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter