*trading/looking for* VMK pirate box pins!

bocabryan

Earning My Ears
WANTED:
pin50523

I am an ex-VMKer and have been looking for the 10 pins to the VMK pirate mystery pin boxes. I have gotten 9, and have mostly triples and some doubles of all of them. I am looking for that last Pluto's Treasure pin. I am willing to trade any other VMK pirate box series pin (or two, or three for that ONE pin)or other pins in my ollection if necessary ( I can show pictures of both the VMK pins and all of my pins if somebody is willing to trade me this pin and help me remember VMK; to have the full set... :cloud9:).

Thanks!

*NOTE: These are not the LE VMK-style pins like from the game, these were the ones you bought in the park, not the CM exclusive ones.

EDIT: Oh, and since I am mostly an unknown lurker, and a first-time online trader, t'would seem there may be trust issues. BUT, if the trader requests, we can work something out =). I just need this pin, and am willing to take chances to get it (In short, I would be willing to send the settled trade to you first, if need be, so you get it, then you can send it to me. If I lose a pin, oh well, i'll try again.) Oh, and I am Adventurebry, or Alphapanchito, if any VMK players out there remember me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter