Tomorrowland Terrace Desert parties

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Are Tomorrowland Terrace desert parties held every night? If there is not a party do they rope off that area or are able to walk through and watch Tink from there? We will be at Magic Kingdom tomorrow night and I am too claustrophic for the hub but hoping we can find somewhere with a decent view if anyone wants to share suggestions, I would appreciate it so much!

You would need to be on the terrace where Seats and Sweets is held to be able to see Tink from that area. I would suggest either the bridge between the hub to Tomorrowland or simply standing on Main St., away from the hub where it will be less crowded. As long as you can see the right side, top of the castle, you will see Tink (if she flies tomorrow).

If you don't need projections, behind the castle is a cool way to see the fireworks with low crowds, for even less crowds Gaston's fountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter