This was a surprise... a response from Disney regarding an email I sent to *Dole* about the Tiki Roo

Rajah

DIS Veteran
About two weeks ago, if that, I emailed Dole regarding the quality of the Tiki Room at Disneyland. It's been going downhill for a while and there seems to be less upkeep there than in most attractions. I figured not much would come of it, but what the hey, I'd try anyway.

That night, I got a "thank you for your interest in the Tiki Room" from Dole, and thought nothing more of it.

Today, I got an email from Disneyland themselves regarding my email sent to Dole! Wow, they *really* do communicate!

Here's what the response said (my comments were essentially that I was saddened to see the relative disrepair in the Tiki Room and really hope that Dole will try to push Disney to do the extensive repairs the attraction has needed for quite some time)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Dear {Rajah (real name removed)}:

Thank you for your letter to Dole regarding the Enchanted Tiki Room. Your comments were forwarded to our office so that we may address your concerns.

We are concerned with your letter and we wish to assure you that our high standards of Park upkeep have not diminished. We have an extensive
facilities team comprised of electricians, painters, carpenters, engineers, and
plumbers, to name just a few of the many facets of our operation. Our Facilities team works around the clock to maintain the Park in a pristine condition and have received numerous compliments for the quality of their work. All major attractions in the Park are refurbished on a yearly basis for safety, as well as to maintain a quality "show."

Even with extensive maintenance, mechanical problems or general wear from frequent use may occur. We take a great deal of pride in the attention to detail we give to each area of the Park and apologize that our dedication was not
evident during your visit. We always try to repair our facilities as quickly and
effectively as possible and sincerely apologize for the situations you encountered. We have shared your comments with the appropriate management so that they will be aware of your remarks.

Once again, thank you for writing. We continually monitor our operation and our Guests' enjoyment of the Park. Our Guests' input is very valuable to us, and we appreciate the time you took to share your concerns.

Sincerely,

Ryan Whitman
Guest Communications
Disneyland Resort

[/quote]

I never expected to hear back from *Disney* for the email I sent *Dole*. It's very good to see that Disney does communicate with at least some of their sponsors, though!!

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

Holy Moly !!! :eek: I am definitely impressed! :)

That is wonderful that Dole and Disney BOTH acknowledged your concerns.

Ah...the magic lives on...

((never underestimate the power of customer feedback...))

I Love To Say...Have A Disney Day!

M-I-C...see you at The DIS convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we love Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter