There's Always Too Much Sauce - A July 2022 TR *Updated 3/23

I just finished putting away the fall decoration and hoping to start our Christmas decoration this weekend. I want them up before we leave.

Hope the decorating is going well.

We're still debating if we should bring something for John Paul. I suggested an umbrella stroller but I think she leaning towards just renting one if we need it. We are bringing a stroller for Dominic.

It's a tough call. You could bring one and never use it or need it every day. I think a lot depends on the kid. Evie's spirit animal is a sloth, and she hates movement. (You should see me dragging her to the parking lot after school some days...) So I guess I shouldn't be surprised she still wanted to sit in a stroller. But Landon wanted out of the stroller by, like, three years old.

Kudos for Alex leaving a cast compliment. It goes into their file.

That's good to hear. He left a lot of them! We used to go to Guest Services, but with it on the app, he would complete one probably twice a day.

but I did have fun pushing the buttons. It kept me from getting sick.

You're right! Pushing the buttons is a great distractor.

The stroller - too funny. Probably better to give in and not have to listen to an unhappy girl.

Knowing Evie, she's going to try and sit in a stroller until she's 12. :sad2: :rotfl:

Wow - some major pixie dust with Rise being a walk on.

One of the most magical moments of our trip!

Awww, so sweet! Landon is a great big brother!

I couldn't ask for them to get along better. I'm really grateful, because when we move, they'll at least have each other.

I love Evie's explanation for loving Rapunzel.

All roads lead to animals with Evie.

What an amazing night! I can't believe Rise was a walk on!

I still can't believe we got to walk onto Rise! Such an unbelievably lucky night.

We just had our list for open overseas locations drop and there was nothing. Alex and I were pretty bummed, because we were hoping we could stay in Europe. But at least now a little of the unknown is taken away. We know we're going somewhere in the United States. :rotfl:
Look on the bright side-at least you’ll be in the same land mass as family :goodvibes
Some amazing places to visit in the USA so maybe this will be your opportunity to be a tourist at home. We keep saying we need to act more like tourists here but inevitably we end up doing the same old same old most weekends. Really need to work on changing that!

I am. Will probably regret my life choices by Sunday afternoon.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
My mom told me she was "definitely done with 5Ks." :rotfl2:
Well at least she’s has got that medal from the last one and I’m betting she’ll be cheering you on in your races.
I want to use aerosols, but I'm so uncoordinated that I tend to miss spots and burn in random little spots. :sad2::rotfl2:
Have you heard of P20 ( it’s factor 50) suncream that is meant to last all day? The wee boy I look after sails with his family and they use it. Both parents are doctors and extremely cautious about sun damage to skin. You do have to apply it 20 minutes or so before going in the sun but I’m thinking it might be a good fix. Not sure if trust it to last all day in Florida sun but if you did 1 really good application in the morning maybe you could use the aerosols to top up protection during the day. If I ever make it back I intend to give it a go.

Finally catching back up after a crazy several weeks.

Hello friends! Can I just say, this fall has been busier than I anticipated. I think I would have held off starting this report if I knew how little time I had to dedicate to it. Between kids’ activities, family visiting, and us trying to cram as much traveling into our schedules as possible, the days are flying by!

I feel this SO MUCH. This is the first weekend we have any down time since mid-October. It's been bonkers.

We’re going over Thanksgiving Break (taking a train!) and will get to see all the Christmas decorations. I love the holidays and cannot wait to see the parks decked out for the season.

Yay, this is coming up so soon now!

April 12-19th, I am returning to Walt Disney World in order to participate in the Springtime Surprise Challenge.

That's awesome! The version of this year where Disney resumed AP sales (whomp, whomp) included an adults trip to run these races.

One day, Evie?!?! Really???? You could not go one full park day before crying that your legs were tired and begging to ride in the stroller.

In defense of Evie, if there was a stroller available to me, I'd also be whining about someone else pushing me around the parks!! Six is right on that border where you clearly don't need a stroller normally but Disney World is its own beast. Next time you'll for sure be in the stroller free crew.

This was the first time of many this trip that she would work up the coaster in her head, until she got scared and started crying.

Triple this and you have us! So much getting oneself worked up.

Rise of the Resistance was WALK ON.

Wow, what incredible luck!!!!

Can I just say, this fall has been busier than I anticipated.
OMG!!! I second that. I have all but abandoned my trip report! I have been so busy at work that at night I just don't want to look at a computer screen and the weekends have been too busy!

t’s our last year here in the U.K. and in a few months we should know where we’re going next. Alex hates the unknown and just wishes we had our next assignment. Meanwhile, I’m just soaking up the fact that we’ve been lucky enough to live over
I am with Alex, I hate not knowing! And this is a big thing! Did you give your choices on where you want to go?

One of the coolest experiences we’ve had at a Disney park. There’s absolutely nothing like walking out of your resort and being INSIDE the park.
That is really amazing! That is why I want to stay at the Grand Californian in CA.

ut! Our first 3 nights, my mom and I decided to splurge.

We’re staying at the
Beach Club!!!!!
YEAH!!!! That will be amazing.

I can’t wait to share more plans with you all as they start to form. Let’s hope those three days of running don’t hinder too much park touring.
At least, that resort is a great one to hang out if you are not in the park.

“Because she has Pascal. And having a pet chameleon would be cool. I love unique animals. That’s why I love Animal Kingdom and the safari.”

This sparked a great back and forth with the two and did wonders for helping distract my daughter.

By the time we were going to our seats, Evie had calmed down a lot. Thank goodness for great Cast Members! As soon as we were off the attraction, Alex went and left a Cast Compliment for her. She was spectacular.
CM really are what is keeping the parks bearable! Did Evie like the ride?

My face must have looked pretty pitiful, because eventually a nice girl walked up to me and told me her and her parents were about to vacate their table.
When it's really busy like that, I try to find a poor mom with little kids, too!

The peppercorn ranch slaw was delicious, and the pita bread was nice and soft without breaking apart. But once I got to the middle of the wrap, all I was eating was the pork filling. It was just pork and pita.
So, we made this at home during the Covid. and I think the homemade version is better.... I do think you need to ask for extra slaw. They don't give you nearly enough.

luckily we had another Hollywood Studios day planned and already prepared Landon that we’d get him on as pilot when we were here for our “big” Star Wars day.

This was just the preview night.

Our soft opening.
Preview Night is a good mind set! And should like it went pretty well!

But dang if I didn’t get into that attraction.

Halfway through our flight, I was shouting at the kids to hit their buttons, I was smashing mine, looking over to make sure Alex got all his.
I was not expecting that! Way! If you don't like simulators, I think being an engineer is the place to sit.

Rise of the Resistance was WALK ON.
Woo Hoo!!!! The rain probably scared people away!

Now, while I might be a so-so Star Wars fan, the youngest member in our group was more than just a little excited.

0086.JPG
Look at that face!!1

Evie enjoys the series, specifically the creatures and the character Ray. So walking onto a First Order ship, moving under AT-Ats, escaping from Kylo Ren, couldn’t have been cooler for her.

She’s never told me her favorite attraction in the parks, but if I had to guess Rise is up there.
So glad she liked it. Those memories will turn her into a parks person.... Slowly but surely!!

Upon exiting the ride, mouths agape, the park was officially closed for the night.
That is what makes that ride amazing, leaving a ride mouths agape it what is amazing! I will always remember our first time riding it. It was truly amazing.

Felt like we were the only people on the planet!
Literally! Ha!

Some amazing places to visit in the USA so maybe this will be your opportunity to be a tourist at home. We keep saying we need to act more like tourists here but inevitably we end up doing the same old same old most weekends.

That is most certainly the case. I think the only reason we explored so many small sites close to home was because of Covid restrictions. Hopefully, we'll be better about traveling within the U.S. when we move back.

Have you heard of P20 ( it’s factor 50) suncream that is meant to last all day? The wee boy I look after sails with his family and they use it. Both parents are doctors and extremely cautious about sun damage to skin.

I have never heard of this before! I bookmarked their page so I could come back to it. Not sure if it's sold in the U.S. so I might have to make a trip to Boots and stock up before we leave.

I feel this SO MUCH. This is the first weekend we have any down time since mid-October. It's been bonkers.

I'm trying to appreciate this lull between fall and winter while it lasts. Both kids start up basketball after Thanksgiving and both joined new after school clubs in addition to what they're already doing, so I know I'm just going to be chauffeuring them around from spot to spot. :sad2: :rotfl:

Yay, this is coming up so soon now!

We leave tomorrow morning! Already have a character meet and greet booked at our hotel for the afternoon.
Also already dreading taking my motion sick kid on a train that's going to go hundreds of miles an hour. Got the audiobooks downloaded, the medicine in my purse, and the sick bags on hand.:rotfl2:

The version of this year where Disney resumed AP sales (whomp, whomp) included an adults trip to run these races.

Disney recently messed up my mom and I's plans, as well. For the first time ever, they put blackout dates on the military tickets for the springtime.
So now my mom and I are going to have to buy regular MYW tickets through Shades, which is looking like 200 more than we anticipated. Ouch.

I have all but abandoned my trip report!

I hope you can get back to it eventually. I love reading about your trip!

Did you give your choices on where you want to go?

Unfortunately, no.
The way it works when you're stationed overseas is, first you get a list that fits into when you have to leave for all the open overseas locations.
Then, they look at how many people in that particular job in that particular rank that need a new place to go stateside and send out a list of where there's openings.
Usually, they're not so great locations because they are places everyone is trying to leave from. The good spots, like Florida, people tend to stay there until they retire/have to get out.

There is something called a "dream sheet" where you have a file that says all your "preferred" bases. And sometimes if a position opens up, they'll look at it and give you the assignment. But really that works more for if you're stateside and trying to get overseas. (That's what we did to get to Germany.)

At least, that resort is a great one to hang out if you are not in the park.

The Saturday after the 10K, we don't have a park planned, and we have to switch to Shades, so we're hoping to spend the day at the Beach Club, hanging out at the pools and enjoying the resorts.

So glad she liked it. Those memories will turn her into a parks person.... Slowly but surely!!

I still have no idea how Evie's going to end up feeling towards Disney.
Ever since we let the kids know we were going to DLP, Landon hasn't shut up about it. :rotfl:
But Evie....she came out of school yesterday furious because she was missing something fun in school on Wednesday since we're leaving that day for the trip. *sigh*

July 10th Part 1:

With such a late ending to the night before, I made the call to have an easy going morning. Alex and I were, of course, awake at 6:45 in order to make our first Genie Plus selection.

I hate this, by the way. Guests who choose to spend even more money are being punished by being forced to wake up early. On vacation. Why, oh why, are we in this relationship, friends?

Oh right.

Because of that feeling you get when you’re watching the fireworks with the tiny human you created holding your hand, looking up at you with a gigantic grin on their cherub face.

And Dole Whips.

Anyways, we all relaxed and ate a leisurely breakfast. The kids played in the game room for awhile, I filled water bottles and repacked the park bag, Alex sat around in agony, hating my decision to take the day easy.
:rotfl:

You see, my family is firmly divided into two camps when it comes to Disney.

Boys versus girls.

Me and Evie? We like a little park time with our relaxation. Give us an evening or a few hours in the daytime to enjoy our favorite attractions. But then give us the pool or a nice place to nap, and we’re happy as can be.

The boys, though?

They want to spend every second inside the parks. Open to close, no stops. Time spent napping is time wasted. Why sleep when you could be riding Big Thunder Mountain? You can hang out on a couch at home! But you can’t chow down on a Ronto Wrap in your kitchen.

Make the most out of your tickets! You worked hard to pay for them, now play hard.

All this to say, Alex hated our slow morning, but he was patient and understood my reasoning. I was trying to keep the kids going for another late night and knew Evie would simply melt if we spent too much time in the park.

Around noon, the four of us headed out of our AirBnB and to our second park of the trip.

Magic Kingdom????

Come on, you all read my Pre-Trip Report. You all know I wasn’t going to go the most logical place next!

No, we were headed to my *
ahem* least favorite WDW park:

01.JPG

Don’t throw stones! I catch enough grief from Alex. Epcot is his favorite. It’s his happy place.

For me, it’s a little dull.

There’s no attractions that are in my top favorites, the food booths are really expensive for what is offered, and World Showcase is a desert in the summer. Miles and miles of pavement with very little shade, in my opinion.

However, Epcot does have its redeeming qualities.

Mainly in the form of delicious, mouth-watering, authentic pizza.

But that’s a topic for the next update.

For now….

Future World.

Yes, I’m still calling it Future World.

If you can call Hollywood Studios MGM, then I can have this.

Give me the win.

Thanks.

Our first order of business upon getting through security and the tapstiles was to grab a small lunch at the new Creations Café. Alex and I didn’t want anything big, since we had dinner reservations later, but we knew we needed something light to tide us over.

We decided that Alex and Evie would split the French Bistro burger and Landon and I would get the tossed salad.

02.JPG

03.JPG

I got my salad without the potato wedges, but it did come with green beans and white beans, olives and tomatoes. The dressing was a vinaigrette and was very tasty.

I loved my choice. It was light and refreshing, the perfect food to eat on a hot day, and it was big enough to fill myself and Landon.

My only complaint was that it had way too much dressing. I should have asked for it on the side, because it permeated the entire dish.

However, this was the first of many, many times where I realized I should have done this.

Hence, the title of this trip report.

It became a running theme at meal times.

“How’s your food, Alicia?”

“Good, but there’s too much sauce.”

“What did you think of that salad?”
“Let me guess, Mom, too much sauce?”

My sauce game is not up to par with Disney’s standards, evidently. Regardless, the four of us had a lovely lunch.

04.JPG

And it killed enough time that our Test Track reservations were up.

This is an attraction Alex used to take Landon on by himself, because Evie was always too short.

05.JPG

He’s grown so much since his first few rides around the track:

06.JPG

But fortunately, Evie was plenty tall enough now, and she could try Test Track for the first time.

07.JPG

There was a long queue at the entrance to the attraction (it had rained earlier so I’m sure everyone was redeeming Anytime Passes) and it seemed to take forever to get to the room where you build your vehicles.

Every time I ride Test Track, I feel like the wait is absurdly long. Anyone else feel that way?

I guess I should say, the amount of time you wait to ride is longer than the value of the attraction.

Then again, I could care less about designing a vehicle.
:confused3

The kids got a kick out of it, though.

Evie’s main concern was making sure her car was pink.

Got to have a good color on your vehicle or the whole thing’s ruined. Am I right?

Both kids had a blast on the attraction.

08.JPG

And being the stellar parents we are, we rewarded their wonderful driving skills with a sample of the Beverly in Club Cool.

Evie was disgusted, as one rightfully is upon their first taste of the drink.

Landon went, “Ehh, it’s not that bad.”

:eek::eek:

“I don’t know this kid.”

The four of sampled a few more drinks, which the kids might arguably say was their favorite part of our Epcot day.

“You mean I can have some MORE soda?”

Landon was gulping it down like it was water and he’d been in the desert for a week. Poor kid was afraid we’d realize what we were letting him have and any second would snatch the cups away.

Poor, deprived kids.

We are not a soda family. We don’t keep it in the house and never order it at restaurants (except at Disney. Alex treats himself on vacation. I don’t care for the taste.) so both Landon and Evie were shocked at us taking them to Club Cool.

If you can’t surprise your kids every once in awhile, then life would be pretty dull, right?

After properly getting our children hopped up on sugar, Alex and I walked them over to the Land.

I can’t wait for the construction to finally be finished at Epcot. It felt like I was going around my elbow to get to my thumb, walking from one side to the other.

Continued in Next Post:

Continued From Previous Post:

Another attraction Evie was tall enough to try was Soarin’.

Pt 2 01.JPG

My mom’s all-time favorite attraction. She was very sad she was not there to get to experience Evie’s first turn on it, but was happy to get a message from me letting her know what Evie thought.

My merry band of Disney goers were waiting in line near the concourses when I turned to Alex and said, “We need to ask for B1.”

Alex replied with, “You’re in front, you’ll have to ask.”

Every husband should know that when a wife turns and says, “Okay,” what she’s really saying is she wants something from you.

Alex is an amazing man, the best husband I could ask for. But the heat and the crowds muddled his brain, and he didn’t understand my request.

So when we got to the front and the nice Cast Member sent us to C2, Alex tapped my shoulder from behind and looked at me, wide eyed.

“I thought you wanted to ask for B1?!”

“No. I wanted B1, but I am a very timid, shy, adult who doesn’t like confrontation or making the Cast Member’s life harder and refuse to rock the boat.”

“Alicia, you’re ridiculous.”

::yes::

Be that as it may, I couldn’t do it.

I know, I know. Silly beyond belief.

I am 100 percent the type of person who will eat a dish that’s served wrong rather than make a fuss.

This is who I am.

But Alex has no such qualms.

It’s why we work well together.

So our Soarin’ adventure was a little put off by Alex and I discussing my reservations. Evie did have a lovely journey. She sat next to me, and I could hear her laughing and “ahhhing” at the 3D effects.

Landon was tall enough he did not need the loop in the middle of the seat.

How dare he.

We asked Evie what she thought after deboarding our flight.

Pt 2 02.JPG

She gave it a thumbs up. And Landon still heartily dislikes the attraction.

(Which is ironic when he discovers his favorite ride later on in the trip….)

With TT and Soarin’ knocked out, it was time to slow things down and go on something Alex and the kids love.

Me? I would have preferred Living with the Land, but I was outvoted.

Off we went, to:

Pt 2 03.JPG

Figment was, somehow, Landon’s very first Disney attraction:

Pt 2 04.jpg

It’s fitting in a way. My boy is creative and silly and has more imagination than he knows what to do with.

Figment completed, Alex and I let the kids mess around at the ride exit. As we were standing, doing nothing, we realized Vanellope and Joy were doing meet and greets and there were no lines for either.

Time for some character stops:

Pt 2 05.JPG

Vanellope was short and sweet.

Joy spent a lot of time with the kids and even walked with Evie out of the queue.

Pt 2 06.JPG

Pt 2 07.JPG

Landon and Evie are past the point of wanting to wait for characters, but they could not hold back huge grins when Mom and Dad talked them into these ones. Who can resist a smile when Joy is hugging you???

Up Next…Can I Have Another?

So now my mom and I are going to have to buy regular MYW tickets through Shades, which is looking like 200 more than we anticipated.

Boooo for that!

Every time I ride Test Track, I feel like the wait is absurdly long. Anyone else feel that way?

I guess I should say, the amount of time you wait to ride is longer than the value of the attraction.

Yup. I stand there debating the single rider line

The kids got a kick out of it, though.

And then this is why we end up doing the full attraction. My kids get such a kick out of the darn design room!

So exciting for your mother/daughter trip! My annual mother/daughter trip is right around the same time! 4/10-4/15! Beach Club will be amazing!

I have to ask - what did Evie think of TOT?? lol thats my favorite! Dan was not a fan of it when we first rode but I think I may have made riding it a prerequisite to our marraige LOL

Totally agree about World Showcase in the summer being a desert. Dan and I almost melted on our July trip trying to do food and wine. We promptly gave up at China and just called it an early night lol

I hate this, by the way. Guests who choose to spend even more money are being punished by being forced to wake up early. On vacation. Why, oh why, are we in this relationship, friends?

Oh right.

Because of that feeling you get when you’re watching the fireworks with the tiny human you created holding your hand, looking up at you with a gigantic grin on their cherub face.

And Dole Whips.
Maybe the evil Genie will go away with the recent change in leadership.
The four of sampled a few more drinks, which the kids might arguably say was their favorite part of our Epcot day.

“You mean I can have some MORE soda?”

Landon was gulping it down like it was water and he’d been in the desert for a week. Poor kid was afraid we’d realize what we were letting him have and any second would snatch the cups away.

Poor, deprived kids.

We are not a soda family. We don’t keep it in the house and never order it at restaurants (except at Disney. Alex treats himself on vacation. I don’t care for the taste.) so both Landon and Evie were shocked at us taking them to Club Cool.
Haha! That was my three the first time I let them loose in there. They could not believe their luck!
My merry band of Disney goers were waiting in line near the concourses when I turned to Alex and said, “We need to ask for B1.”

Alex replied with, “You’re in front, you’ll have to ask.”

Every husband should know that when a wife turns and says, “Okay,” what she’s really saying is she wants something from you.

Alex is an amazing man, the best husband I could ask for. But the heat and the crowds muddled his brain, and he didn’t understand my request.

So when we got to the front and the nice Cast Member sent us to C2, Alex tapped my shoulder from behind and looked at me, wide eyed.

“I thought you wanted to ask for B1?!”

“No. I wanted B1, but I am a very timid, shy, adult who doesn’t like confrontation or making the Cast Member’s life harder and refuse to rock the boat.”
Poor Alex, he forgot the language of wife speak.
They didn't want to do LwtL????? What???
Landon and Evie are past the point of wanting to wait for characters, but they could not hold back huge grins when Mom and Dad talked them into these ones. Who can resist a smile when Joy is hugging you???
This is adorable!

Alex sat around in agony, hating my decision to take the day easy.
:rotfl:

I'm with Alex on this too. I want to be in the parks as much as possible. DH is always trying to have more down time.

Future World.

Yes, I’m still calling it Future World.

If you can call Hollywood Studios MGM, then I can have this.

I agree with you on this. It will always be Future World.

It became a running theme at meal times.

:rotfl2:

I really thought it would be something that Evie said.

I'm with you on this.

Then again, I could care less about designing a vehicle.

I'm the same way. I just want to ride the ride.

Both kids had a blast on the attraction.

So happy to hear Evie liked it too.

If you can’t surprise your kids every once in awhile, then life would be pretty dull, right?

This is what vacation is all about.

I know, I know. Silly beyond belief.

I'm the same way. I have a real hard time speaking up unless I have hit the end of my rope.

Evie did have a lovely journey. She sat next to me, and I could hear her laughing and “ahhhing” at the 3D effects.

Another winner for Evie!

Same!

Maybe we can meet up in April? My trip is still a little loose and could be changed some. Right now I am at WL 4/16-4/23.
Epcot is a love-hate relationship for me especially with all the construction walls and cattle herding areas, ugh!
I haven’t tried Connections Cafe yet, nice to hear a decent review
I’m glad the kids enjoyed TT. I can take it or leave it!

Hopefully, we'll be better about traveling within the U.S. when we move back
I’m betting you will be and you have to document it all so people like me can travel with you . Please… pretty please 🤞
Also already dreading taking my motion sick kid on a train that's going to go hundreds of miles an hour. Got the audiobooks downloaded, the medicine in my purse, and the sick bags on hand.:rotfl2:
I feel your pain. Hoping travel day goes better than expected for you all.
now my mom and I are going to have to buy regular MYW tickets through Shades, which is looking like 200 more than we anticipated. Ouch.
ouch indeed!
There is something called a "dream sheet"
I like the sound of a dream sheet. Have you many exciting spots left in Alex’s that you might get in the future? How long do you usually get in each place? Is it always the same length of time? Really hope you are happy with your next location.
Alex and I were, of course, awake at 6:45 in order to make our first Genie Plus selection.
Hate this.
I’m with the boys but ironically my boys would be in your team 😂
Epcot is his favorite
Yup mine too.
For me, it’s a little dull.
:scared1::rotfl2:
However, Epcot does have its redeeming qualities.
Food is definitely an attraction in my book lol

I did wonder where the title came from or should I say who it came from:rotfl:
Always feel the same way.
being the stellar parents we are, we rewarded their wonderful driving skills with a sample of the Beverly in Club Cool.
It’s what any good parent would do.
Poor, deprived kids.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
both Landon and Evie were shocked at us taking them to Club Cool.
Have to admit we all love a trip into Club Cool. I really like the melon flavoured Fanta .
Exactly!!
Poor Alex forgot the rules lol
This used to be me but I am getting better at asking.
Figment was, somehow, Landon’s very first Disney attraction:
I love your photo of you and baby Landon. I think that’s one of the reasons I love going to WDW- so many happy memories of my kids.
Landon and Evie are past the point of wanting to wait for characters, but they could not hold back huge grins
You can see the joy on their wee faces. Priceless photos ❤️

Hello, friends! My family just returned from our quick trip to Disneyland Paris.

0129.JPG

We all had a fabulous time. Honestly, I had way more fun than I expected. The holiday decorations were festive, and the 30th decor was a million times better than WDW's 50th.

I'm pretty sure this is the trip that Evie fell in love with the parks. She bawled on the walk to the train station in DLP, she bawled on the walk home from the train station, and she bawled going to sleep last night. All because she was "sad to be home again."

And Landon claims Disneyland Paris is better than the Magic Kingdom because, "Paris's Thunder Mountain is a million times better!"

We stayed Club Level (it was the only room category available when we booked) and got so spoiled! The Cast Members were some of the nicest we have ever encountered in any Disney-run program. (Including cruise line.) I think Alex and I were both a little sad when 4 o'clock rolled around today and we couldn't go grab macarons.

I'd like to write a trip report for Paris, but I'm not sure if I have enough pictures for a full report. The kids are of the age where vlogging is more fun for them, so most of the time Alex and I were filming our experience.
I'm going to try and maybe add a short recap at the end of this report.

For now, here are some of my favorite shots that I did remember to take:

0015.JPG

0112.JPG

0234.JPG

Attachments

• 0122.JPG
    0122.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 14
Glad your DLP trip went well! Would love to visit that park some day. Your DD found the magic pixiedust: Awesome! Hope you find the time to write a little more about it- even without many pictures. Club level - fancy!

Boys versus girls.

Me and Evie? We like a little park time with our relaxation. Give us an evening or a few hours in the daytime to enjoy our favorite attractions. But then give us the pool or a nice place to nap, and we’re happy as can be.

It is the same way in our house. DH and DD love the relaxation and pool time. DS and myself hate not being in the parks. I do however and thankful at the end of the trip that DH made me take breaks.

No, we were headed to my *ahem* least favorite WDW park:

Don’t throw stones! I catch enough grief from Alex. Epcot is his favorite. It’s his happy place.

You are not alone. This is my least favorite as well but DH's favorite.

I agree with you. It is a cool ride but not one I want to stand in a long line for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter