There'’s Nowhere To Go But Down...…To The Utilidors! NEW TR LINK 6/4

Yay for your CP meal! It's definitely one of my faves and we always do breakfast or lunch. Your pictures with the characters are great! I'm glad you enjoyed the meal. :)

It was so delicious and the character interactions were great!

You can't go wrong with a character breakfast. :lovestruc The Winnie the Pooh characters are adorable. What a nice way to celebrate a birthday.

We'll be getting our first ride on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train this Friday! I can't wait.

It was a really great birthday brunch.

Eeep I'm so excited for you! It seems like so many people were there this week, I was very jealous!

love CP breakfast and I may have drooled a little over the puffed french toast. You relating it to a churro is one of the best descriptions I have heard! The breakfast lasagna is really good - though, like you said a little sweet. To me, one of those dishes that a little goes a long way

And the character meets there are always so fun!

What a great idea to get the Pooh book signed by Pooh himself!

That and Tonga Toast both taste like churros to me, so obviously I love them.

The characters were fabulous!

That was actually my mom's idea and another book may be signed later on in the trip...

What an awesome Sweet 16 gift! I can't wait to see what you thought about the tour. We actually went when we were there a couple weeks ago and it was one of my favorite memories from our trip!

I'm SO glad that you and your family loved Crystal Palace. It's one of my favorite restaurants on property, and probably my favorite breakfast!

I'm so enjoying your report and I can't wait for more!

It was amazing!!! I'm excited to share it all, though it will be a very long chapter with very few pictures…

It's definitely one of my new favorites, I loved it!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Ah, so glad you loved CP! This is on our ADR list as well for breakfast, although I love the brunch idea! The food looks delicious! Love the Mickey confetti too!

Wow, I love that your Aunt got the book signed by Pooh! How creative and neat. I asked for books instead of cards for my baby shower, boy would I have loved to get one signed by a character. That is so awesome!

I really enjoy all your character photos!

The food was amazing!!! And the Mickey confetti was a great touch.

There's another book signing coming up! Our cousin loved the idea so much.

Thank you!!!

Ugh I'm so hungry right now and all I want are sugar covered pastries! This post is killing me! I'm absolutely doing Crystal Palace next trip!

You DEFINITELY should, I am a big fan of sweet, carb-heavy breakfasts so it was a hit for me.

Hi Courtney! :wave2:

I found your TR and it's amazing thus far! To travel with so many people and keep it all together, wow. I have had a couple of trips with 5 or more people and you can never keep everyone happy, even in the happiest place on earth!

Your sister is adorable and I love the Disneybound outfits. Sadly, I've never heard of that but will definitely keep my eyes open for those outfits in the future.

KTTK is so much fun!! It was informative, but it didn't detract from the magic for me at all. It only made me appreciate the people behind it even more. I cannot wait to see your sister's reaction to it.

Hi!! Thank you so much for commenting! It was definitely a challenge to keep everyone happy but we managed it really well and had a great time.

She is pretty adorable, isn't she? They did an awesome job with all their outfits.

KTTK is unreal and I totally agree with you, if anything it made WDW for more magical to me.

I could eat all of the puffed French toast right now! We love breakfast there. We decided to try dinner there this time and get breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.

One of my favorite memories is from Crystal Palace. We were there with my mom and step-dad having breakfast. Tigger came over and picked the camera up off the table and took a selfie of his eyes. It was hysterical.

Me too. I really enjoyed our lunch there a few years back but I LOVE breakfast food so that was definitely my favorite.

That is so adorable!! Tigger is so hilarious, one of my favorite characters to meet!

OMG Courtney, I LOVE the Keys reveal. How perfect for a 16th birthday. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm... I seem to remember Kaela as well. ;)

Well, the Tangled crew did show up in Arendelle, so it's only right for Olaf to return the favour.

I'll save my Mine Train opinion for now, but that last scene photo. Awesome!!!

I just love your shirts. The Sweet 16 day is starting off amazing!!!!! And what a fun birthday brunch!

Welcome back, Rob!!! I know it's not the most fun, but I'm excited for your TR.

Mom did a great job making the card!

AHHHH I was so happy when you sent me that pic. So good to see my DIS friends meeting up.

Exactly what I was going for with that Olaf pic!!

My dad took that one and it came out AWESOME. I was so surprised to see the old hag there!

I had a feeling you would like the homemade shirts, Rob!

Hi Courtney! :goodvibes

What a fun birthday breakfast! Love all the pics with the characters.

You know what? We discovered the wonder of booking a late breakfast on our last WDW trip too. Isn't it great???? Get some big rides in before the crowds descend and then escape for a nice meal. It works especially well for us West Coasters who just can't stomach eating at what would be 4AM our time. :laughing:

Hi Roni! The breakfast was amazing and we had really good character interactions too.

It was AWESOME! I am not the kind of person who likes to eat a lot at 7 a.m. (and I can't imagine how it would feel at 4 a.m. :scared1:) so the late breakfast worked perfectly for me.

I am back & all caught up! I had to laugh at your BB reference. I used to hate Julie Chen but I love that she has embraced her ChenBot status and now I kind of love her. :lmao:

KTTK tour is a great birthday surprise! And I totally recognize that crown on the card...someone has a Cricut! :rotfl: Kylie looks so genuinely surprised and excited. Love it!

7DMT, another great birthday treat! And then CP...best birthday ever! That puffed French toast, OMG Heaven on a plate is what that is.

Welcome back!!! I am sure you are missing Italia but I can't wait to see all your pictures.

Julie Chen is awesome. I want to be her.

Haha YES we are avid users of the Cricut!!! My mom's had one for years now and it is awesome.

It was such a good birthday, we got to do so many fun things!

I'm not a breakfast person but that puffed french toast is so amazingly yummy.

And Crystal Palace is always a good idea. Not just because I love Winnie the Pooh either ;)

But overall just sounds like a great meal :)

Welcome back Amber!

Crystal Palace was awesome. My aunt is a big Pooh fan so it was a great idea. I love him too though Tigger is my fave of the group.

Real Life Update #1: I'll Be Dancing Through The Night

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a real life update with some fun events from my first month back at school. Senior year has been crazy busy so far but I've been having a blast!

A few weeks ago we saw Frozen on Ice and I loved it!

It began with Mickey and Minnie introducing a ton of Disney characters who all showed love in different ways: family, friendship, romantic…

15373460086_5f1d9937ba_c.jpg

15373459886_76181d2cf7_c.jpg

Then, we saw the story of Frozen!

15396486965_2286820569_c.jpg

15209741599_0c17206269_c.jpg

15209814940_ce411a91d7_c.jpg

15393310151_5b3c38e549_c.jpg

15209981447_bcc46ff3cb_c.jpg

It was a super adorable show and I enjoyed it a lot. My friend Jenny and I wore matching shirts and they were a huge hit. One little girl yelled, "Mommy, they have Olaf shirts! Can I get an Olaf shirt?!"

15210056830_991b95eed1_c.jpg

Then this past weekend was our Senior Ring Weekend. In honor of receiving our class rings, we have a weekend filled with special events: a semi-formal dance, a formal dance, and a mass. Here are a few pictures from semi-formal night:

15209891938_311bc41377_c.jpg

15396159502_c965427ba4_c.jpg

And here are some pictures from formal night AKA college prom:

15396157592_7ba7b0d372_c.jpg

15209738069_ca5bff737b_c.jpg

I love the colors of all our dresses.

15393304741_2213abc5ca_c.jpg

My roommates!

15396479945_3df5f10001_c.jpg

I'll be back with a Disney update later this week, but thanks for reading this real life update :goodvibes

Continued in next post

Kylie and I loved Frozen on Ice as well. And it was great to be able to have dinner with you and Jenny after.

Re: Senior Ring Weekend: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! 'Nuff said!

Frozen On Ice looks like so much fun! I used to see all the Disney On Ice shows when I was little, and now nobody will go with me! :rolleyes2

Your semi-formal dress is SO CUTE. Oh my gosh. I'm in love. The formal one is gorgeous too! Great color!

Sounds like you are having a blast. Can't wait for more updates :thumbsup2

How fun you got to see Frozen on Ice! I was hoping it would come here but the closest was about 4 hours away so I am not going to get to see it. Hopefully they add some more dates. It looks like a really fun show!!

Love your outfits for the semi formal and formal. The pink one is gorgeous!!

You know, I would love to see this show. Sadly they never seem to come here. :(

There's a college prom???? Wow.

My God Courtney, you all look so stunning. And FYI... I want that Olaf shirt too!!!!!!

Omg I saw your pics of that on facebook and was wondering what all the fanciness was for!! you look so lovely, I LOVEEEEE that pink dress!

I want to go see Frozen on Ice so bad! It also just cracks me up because how meta, right?
I'm still loving your short hair!! It looks so nice on you!

So glad that you enjoyed Frozen on Ice ... we have tickets for November so I am glad that all the reviews I have read have been positive.

That sounds like such a fun weekend. And good job out of you all for wearing such vibrant colors - you all look great!

We had formals in college too - though run by my fraternity and they were largely so that we could play drinking games while wearing tuxes and prom dresses :rotfl:

Frozen on Ice looks like it was fun and your shirts are great.

Senior Ring Weekend sounds like both a lot of fun and sort of exhausting when it's all in one weekend.

But you look super fab in your dress. You and it are both super pretty. :)

Yay, Frozen on Ice! I think we're going to take my niece, so I'm super excited. As big of a Disney fan as I am, I've never done Disney on Ice! How crazy is that?!

Hot Topic Olaf shirt!

You guys look great! I love the dresses, so pretty.

Hi Courtney!

Just wanted to drop in to say that I am a new reader and I am LOVING your updates. It's my dream to one day spend my birthday in Disney and I am *hoping* that I might get to do it in Disneyland Paris later this year for my 25th. (We're from Scotland so it's the closest park to us)

I cannot wait to hear all about the Keys to the Kingdom tour as it's my dream to go on that!

Amy

x

GAH!!! I am so jealous! We are going to Disney on Ice in a few weeks (as we do every Fall, it seems), but they aren’t bringing the Frozen one here. :( I haven’t even told Willow that it exists, because I know she would be so disappointed. I’m so glad you got to see it, and I loved the pictures - especially Sven!!!

Love your dance pictures - you look so pretty! What a fun weekend!!!

Kylie and I loved Frozen on Ice as well. And it was great to be able to have dinner with you and Jenny after.

Re: Senior Ring Weekend: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! 'Nuff said!

I was so happy to see you and Kylie too!

Thank you :cutie:

Frozen On Ice looks like so much fun! I used to see all the Disney On Ice shows when I was little, and now nobody will go with me! :rolleyes2

Your semi-formal dress is SO CUTE. Oh my gosh. I'm in love. The formal one is gorgeous too! Great color!

Sounds like you are having a blast. Can't wait for more updates :thumbsup2

Oh man!!! We actually went for both my 19th and 20th birthdays haha. Growing up is overrated.

Thank you!!! The semi-formal dress is from Kohl's and I've worn it for a few different occasions, I really like it.

How fun you got to see Frozen on Ice! I was hoping it would come here but the closest was about 4 hours away so I am not going to get to see it. Hopefully they add some more dates. It looks like a really fun show!!

Love your outfits for the semi formal and formal. The pink one is gorgeous!!

I hope they add more dates too! It was a ton of fun.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

You know, I would love to see this show. Sadly they never seem to come here. :(

There's a college prom???? Wow.

My God Courtney, you all look so stunning. And FYI... I want that Olaf shirt too!!!!!!

That is so disappointing. Canadia needs to get on that.

There is! My college is one of the only ones I know of that has an event like this, but it was very fun.

Thank you so much, Rob!! :goodvibes You should absolutely get an Olaf shirt!

Omg I saw your pics of that on facebook and was wondering what all the fanciness was for!! you look so lovely, I LOVEEEEE that pink dress!

Thank you so much, Kaela! :cutie:

I want to go see Frozen on Ice so bad! It also just cracks me up because how meta, right?
I'm still loving your short hair!! It looks so nice on you!

Hahaha it totally is! Everything needs to be frozen…

Thank you, Maddie! :cutie:

So glad that you enjoyed Frozen on Ice ... we have tickets for November so I am glad that all the reviews I have read have been positive.

That sounds like such a fun weekend. And good job out of you all for wearing such vibrant colors - you all look great!

We had formals in college too - though run by my fraternity and they were largely so that we could play drinking games while wearing tuxes and prom dresses :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, you're going to love it!! It's so fun and really well done.

Thank you so much :goodvibes hahah we don't have fraternities but I have a feeling if we did, a lot of that would have been going on after the formal events...

Frozen on Ice looks like it was fun and your shirts are great.

Senior Ring Weekend sounds like both a lot of fun and sort of exhausting when it's all in one weekend.

But you look super fab in your dress. You and it are both super pretty. :)

It was super fun!

Oh my gosh, it really was. I needed another weekend to recuperate. But I had a great time so no regrets.

Aww thank you so much, Amber :cutie:

Yay, Frozen on Ice! I think we're going to take my niece, so I'm super excited. As big of a Disney fan as I am, I've never done Disney on Ice! How crazy is that?!

Hot Topic Olaf shirt!

You guys look great! I love the dresses, so pretty.

You are going to love Disney on Ice! I've gone 3 times in the past 4 years or so…I love it.

YES! Now I have three Olaf shirts…but do I still want more? Of course I do.

Thanks so much, Dani! :goodvibes

Hi Courtney!

Just wanted to drop in to say that I am a new reader and I am LOVING your updates. It's my dream to one day spend my birthday in Disney and I am *hoping* that I might get to do it in Disneyland Paris later this year for my 25th. (We're from Scotland so it's the closest park to us)

I cannot wait to hear all about the Keys to the Kingdom tour as it's my dream to go on that!

Amy

x

Hi Amy!! Thank you SO much for reading along! I hope you get to go to DLP for your birthday, that would be absolutely amazing. It's such a cool experience to be in a Disney park on your birthday.

KTTK coming soon!!!

GAH!!! I am so jealous! We are going to Disney on Ice in a few weeks (as we do every Fall, it seems), but they aren’t bringing the Frozen one here. :( I haven’t even told Willow that it exists, because I know she would be so disappointed. I’m so glad you got to see it, and I loved the pictures - especially Sven!!!

Love your dance pictures - you look so pretty! What a fun weekend!!!

Oh man, that is such a bummer!! I could definitely see them keeping the Frozen one around for a few years so hopefully it comes to you at some point.

Thank you so much, Roni :blush:

Chapter 19: “I’m A Fast Learner.”

We decided that after brunch would be the perfect time to get a group picture in front of the castle! We wanted to show off our matching shirts. Kylie designed them and Uncle Dave made them; they both did such a great job!

I wish I didn't squint but it was too sunny:

14791984221_f5eb026e67_c.jpg

14608439729_ddd3a8b06b_c.jpg

And since Kylie was the birthday girl, she got a photo of her own.

14794748752_3351a84756_c.jpg

After that…we headed back to New Fantasyland to ride the Little Mermaid ride! We really like Fantasyland if you haven’t noticed.

“Watch and you’ll see…someday I’ll be…part of…SUMMER!!!!!”

14499604528_880619c5c7_c.jpg

I rode with Dad, and he imitated Ariel’s singing when Ursula takes her voice. Have you ever heard a deaf man sing? Be grateful. (I’M KIDDING DAD.) He also referred to the ride stopping as a “clamtastrophe.” #clamtastrophe get it trending worldwide.

Kylie and Em got some cute magic shots here:

14792702364_b9ce1faae5_c.jpg

14795063265_929884f229_c.jpg

14608391760_0b3a4938bf_c.jpg

After that, it was time for our Enchanted Tales with Belle FP+! I was SO excited because Belle is my absolute favorite. This attraction is so unbelievably magical to me. It’s completely immersive and I love watching the performances and then meeting my favorite princess.

Unfortunately, for the first time ever, my dad was not selected to be a marching suit of armor. This was tragic, especially since the two men the CM picked did not want to be there. They didn’t march or screech or anything! #FreeDad

Fortunately…some of us were picked! Kylie got to be Maurice, I got to be Mrs. Potts, and Emily got to be a laughing portrait!

14791983191_f03cfc4611_c.jpg

14814948873_61af1a07e3_c.jpg

14794756632_9f2ab21547_c.jpg

This was a pretty underwhelming cast. The kids didn’t really get into it. But Belle was absolutely lovely. Honestly I have never had a bad experience meeting Belle and that’s why she’s my favorite. She is always unbelievably kind and beautiful.

Belle thanked me for being part of her story!

14608389490_ee24cceed7_c.jpg

Now, because there’s a Photopass photographer and everyone’s kind of just staring at you as you take your picture with Belle, I never look over at my mom when I’m posing. But Emily was not aware of this, so when she got up with Belle, she asked Belle to look over at my mom! This really wasn’t funny to anyone else but we were cracking up at Emily directing Belle.

14791968551_1624ce583e_c.jpg

When Kylie came up, Belle wished her a happy birthday and said how nice it was that Kylie surprised Belle when it was Kylie’s birthday! Then, Belle offered to look over at my mom, saying, “I’m a fast learner!”

14792733434_a04179138e_c.jpg

After we left Belle’s cottage, we decided to get some LeFou’s Brew! Since Emily never had it before, I treated her to the souvenir cup. I think that’s mandatory the first time you have it.

14499578740_f3997d6bd4_c.jpg

Halfway through drinking our brews, we saw that Gaston was meeting outside, so we jumped in line, and oh man he did not disappoint.

I love meeting characters, but something I love just as much is seeing characters interact with other people. There was a little boy who met Gaston before us, and Gaston was talking about how one day the boy would be just like Gaston and own his own business. Then, when they were looking at the camera, Gaston said, “Say ‘It’s good to be attractive!’”

Emily went first. Gaston talked about how troubled he was that Belle was with the Beast. “After all, the Beast is barely sentient. Shouldn’t that be illegal or at least frowned upon?”

14608577237_2ee58de199_c.jpg

Emily tried to make a muscle, and Gaston LOST IT.

14684491391_584a4b204a_c.jpg

14501020619_84e9c2cae4_c.jpg

Then, they took a selfie together to make Emily’s boyfriend jealous.

14794746082_1ed28f4678_c.jpg

I got to visit Gaston next, and he asked if I was there to sing. I sang a little of “Gaston” but forgot some of the words…I was starstruck! He suggested I date his friend LeFou, because even though he’s “short and unattractive” we could collaborate on a song (Gaston’s words, not mine!). He also said he writes all the verbs for LeFou’s songs. You know, no one verbs like Gaston.

14501218907_382515f002_c.jpg

What a man.

14772101626_4a8d3a711f_c.jpg

Kylie and Gaston chatted a bit about her birthday.

14501030178_d565549b1f_c.jpg

14792734494_677467963d_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Such a nice group photo with all your matching shirts!!! GAH I love it!!! And don't worry. I realized when I got home how many squinty photos I had. Holy Moly! (it was sunny sometimes)

And then the awesome reverse shot!!! AWESOME I SAY!!! And no squinting there. Of course for a second I was trying to figure out why your mom's name was "DOG". I should have squinted.

Aww YAY you got your Belle photo!!

OMG yes. No lie, I stood and watched an entire meet and greet with that very Gaston and could not have been more entertained. He even has the smile down pat. Way too fun.

Love the picture in front of the castle. Your shirts are awesome!

The magic shots are really cute!

Your time with Belle and Gaston looks like a lot of fun!! Gaston is just too much. I assume he was laughing when he's bent over in the picture with Emily? Was he laughing at himself? :lmao:

I feel your squinting problems. Besides, even with the squinting you all look awesome.

Clamtastrophe is gold. It deserves to be trending worldwide.

Well even if your dad couldn't be in ETWB, at least you girls got to be.

Oh Belle, so sassy. I love it.

Gaston is great. We always love meeting him. He's just so hilarious.

I love the matching shirts! They really turned out great. Love the purple.

Bahahahaha. I totally laughed out loud at that SUMMER!! part.

At least some of you guys got picked. Although it was a travesty that your Dad wasn't.

You must get a souvenir cup the first time you get Foo's Boo. Otherwise, what's the point? :rotfl2:

Gaston is just amazing. He's a must for me now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter