• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: "Speaking of the band, I got a concert tonight. You wanna come?"

Conrad: "Sure, get us some tickets."

Raven: "Not everyone, just you and Dad Wilson. and I guess Jay and Hope, but we're covering a song together with them."

Conrad: "Cool. Can I cover a song with you guys?"

Raven: She smiled. "Next time. If you got a good voice."

OOC: Oh Olivia....
OOC: I know I know....
The problem is when guys first like me they are super passionate and affectionate. And then they got overwhelmed or tired after a month and want nothing to do with me when I still like them...
I need to like older guys again. The ones my age are too immature.
I'm glad you liked Ant Man! I need to see it soon. I may go tomorrow or Monday.

Raven: "Speaking of the band, I got a concert tonight. You wanna come?"

Conrad: "Sure, get us some tickets."

Raven: "Not everyone, just you and Dad Wilson. and I guess Jay and Hope, but we're covering a song together with them."

Conrad: "Cool. Can I cover a song with you guys?"

Raven: She smiled. "Next time. If you got a good voice."
Jay: He found out and found Raven. "Morning everyone! I'm ready to sing my little heart out."

OOC: I know I know....
The problem is when guys first like me they are super passionate and affectionate. And then they got overwhelmed or tired after a month and want nothing to do with me when I still like them...
I need to like older guys again. The ones my age are too immature.
I'm glad you liked Ant Man! I need to see it soon. I may go tomorrow or Monday.

Jay: He found out and found Raven. "Morning everyone! I'm ready to sing my little heart out."
OOC: No, I was expressing my sorrow/sympathy. Go find a college guy at UNT, maybe one who's been in school a couple years. You should, it's a good movie, and it's a lighter movie, might help.

Raven: "Good. You and Hope pick a song you wanna cover yet?" She checked her watch. "We'll probably go to band practice in an hour, maybe two. We'll work on the song, you guys can grab a late lunch with us, then you can head out if you want, we'll probably be hammering out our set-list and practicing those songs a bit more. I'll come grab you guys at 5 for an early dinner with the band, then we'll get ready, and the thing starts at 8."

OOC: No, I was expressing my sorrow/sympathy. Go find a college guy at UNT, maybe one who's been in school a couple years. You should, it's a good movie, and it's a lighter movie, might help.

Raven: "Good. You and Hope pick a song you wanna cover yet?" She checked her watch. "We'll probably go to band practice in an hour, maybe two. We'll work on the song, you guys can grab a late lunch with us, then you can head out if you want, we'll probably be hammering out our set-list and practicing those songs a bit more. I'll come grab you guys at 5 for an early dinner with the band, then we'll get ready, and the thing starts at 8."
OOC: Thanks girl. The thing was I met him during my colleg orentation... I've liked him more than anyone I've datee in a while so this is rough for me. But yes there's plenty of fish in the sea next year so I'm not worried. Will do. Also I'm in a good mood right now because I THINK I'M BUYING TICKETS TO ORLANDO TONIGHT!

Jay: "Almost. And sounds good."

OOC: Thanks girl. The thing was I met him during my colleg orentation... I've liked him more than anyone I've datee in a while so this is rough for me. But yes there's plenty of fish in the sea next year so I'm not worried. Will do. Also I'm in a good mood right now because I THINK I'M BUYING TICKETS TO ORLANDO TONIGHT!

Jay: "Almost. And sounds good."
OOC: Woo! Wish I was that lucky!

Raven: She smiled and nodded.

Sam: "Breakfast!"

Conrad: He went and sat down.

Raven: "Joining us or grabbing breakfast at yours or Hope's?"

OOC: Woo! Wish I was that lucky!

Raven: She smiled and nodded.

Sam: "Breakfast!"

Conrad: He went and sat down.

Raven: "Joining us or grabbing breakfast at yours or Hope's?"
OOC: Yeah! It's awesome having friends who live in Orlando.

Jay: "I'll stay here if you don't mind. Spice things up."

Evelyn: She awoke contently. Evelyn went to find Raven to see where she could buy tickets to the show.

OOC: Yeah! It's awesome having friends who live in Orlando.

Jay: "I'll stay here if you don't mind. Spice things up."

Evelyn: She awoke contently. Evelyn went to find Raven to see where she could buy tickets to the show.

OOC: Bet you'll get to go to Disney World too...

Sam: "You're welcome to stay."

Raven and Conrad: They started eating.

OOC: Yeah! So cute. :3

OOC: Maybe. I may just do Universal and Lego because Disney is expensive and I get free Lego stuff. Will do Downtown Disney for sure tho.

Jay: "Thanks Mr. Wilson!" He started to eat.

Evelyn: She knocked.

OOC: Still jealous. Universal has HP

Sam: "You're welcome Jay. Door's unlocked!"

OOC: Still jealous. Universal has HP

Sam: "You're welcome Jay. Door's unlocked!"
Evelyn: "Hey! I heard about Raven's guest stars tonight. Where can I buy a ticket?" She was excited. Evelyn had came out to one of Raven's concerts last year and it was really good. Lucky Jay and Hope."

OOC: Oh yeah the Harry Potter stuff is amazing. And I didn't get to spend enough time in Diagon last time.

Evelyn: "Hey! I heard about Raven's guest stars tonight. Where can I buy a ticket?" She was excited. Evelyn had came out to one of Raven's concerts last year and it was really good. Lucky Jay and Hope."

OOC: Oh yeah the Harry Potter stuff is amazing. And I didn't get to spend enough time in Diagon last time.
Raven: "I'll get my manager to get me an extra free backstage pass ticket since you're family of a performer and I'll send it with Jay and Hope wen they come home this afternoon."

Raven: "I'll get my manager to get me an extra free backstage pass ticket since you're family of a performer and I'll send it with Jay and Hope wen they come home this afternoon."
Evelyn: "You don't have to do that, I don't mind paying to support you."

Raven: "Then buy a shirt at the concert or something."
Evelyn: "Okay well thanks for the ticket. Or since the shirt you only get a small part of the money after venue fees and licensing fees and more fees from manufactures I'll just hand you a wad of cash directly.', she chuckled.

Evelyn: "Okay well thanks for the ticket. Or since the shirt you only get a small part of the money after venue fees and licensing fees and more fees from manufactures I'll just hand you a wad of cash directly.', she chuckled.
Raven: "Ah, but no, you see, there's the non-monetary value you haven't factored in. So you're walking down the street and you meet your friends and your friends are like, 'hey wow cool shirt what is it' and then you're like 'oh it's this band i really like called starlit skies, you should really check them out, they're awesome' and so then some of them will pull us up on youtube or spotify or pandora or whatever and maybe they'll be like 'hey i like these guys evelyn was right' and go buy our album or a tee shirt and they'll pay attention they'll eventually see our next concert coming and then they'll buy tickets to our next concert and the wheels keep turning."

Raven: "Ah, but no, you see, there's the non-monetary value you haven't factored in. So you're walking down the street and you meet your friends and your friends are like, 'hey wow cool shirt what is it' and then you're like 'oh it's this band i really like called starlit skies, you should really check them out, they're awesome' and so then some of them will pull us up on youtube or spotify or pandora or whatever and maybe they'll be like 'hey i like these guys evelyn was right' and go buy our album or a tee shirt and they'll pay attention they'll eventually see our next concert coming and then they'll buy tickets to our next concert and the wheels keep turning."
Evelyn: "Very good point. Alright, I will. Oooh I'll pair it with some Lily Pulitzer shorts and Kate Spade Square Earrings with either... sorry you don't care. Just know I'll make it really cute for you!"

Evelyn: "Very good point. Alright, I will. Oooh I'll pair it with some Lily Pulitzer shorts and Kate Spade Square Earrings with either... sorry you don't care. Just know I'll make it really cute for you!"
Raven: She smirked and said in a teasing lilt, "I don't play for that team but I'm flattered anyway, go look nice."

Raven: She smirked and said in a teasing lilt, "I don't play for that team but I'm flattered anyway, go look nice."
Evelyn: She chuckled. "Well people are more likely to pay more attention to the shirt if the whole outfit looks nice. So it actually benefits your band."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter