The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Mike: He drove to the school.

Conrad: "Of course! You're both welcome!" He started explaining the rules of the game.

June: She giggled. Conrad was so polite to the Asgardians.

Gordon: He watched, immersed in the wonderful world of monopoly.

Evelyn: They walked into the school's cafeteria. It was bustling with people, and had many booths.

Mike: "Wow. There's lots here."
Evelyn: "Yeah. Quite a nice selection hm?" She went up to the H&M table. Didn't seem like the right place to work. She moved on, being charming and polite to the representatives.

OOC: AGE OF ULTRON TOMMARROW :D

Last edited:
Evelyn: "Yeah. Quite a nice selection hm?" She went up to the H&M table. Didn't seem like the right place to work. She moved on, being charming and polite to the representatives.

OOC: AGE OF ULTRON TOMMARROW :D
OOC: I have to wait til Sunday.

As a suggestion for you, not a request or order, it might be beneficial to help decide what your next steps will be concerning Jay and Evelyn while you wait for us if you were to make a personal note of all the important things that happen to Hawkeye and Black Widow while the memory of the movie plot is still fresh in your mind.

OOC: No spoilers though. I'll talk to you about it after I see it on Sunday.

I myself will be making a list of all the characters in that movie in case there will be a new wave of YA

OOC: I have to wait til Sunday.

As a suggestion for you, not a request or order, it might be beneficial to help decide what your next steps will be concerning Jay and Evelyn while you wait for us if you were to make a personal note of all the important things that happen to Hawkeye and Black Widow while the memory of the movie plot is still fresh in your mind.

OOC: No spoilers though. I'll talk to you about it after I see it on Sunday.

I myself will be making a list of all the characters in that movie in case there will be a new wave of YA

OOC: Oh bummer. And that sounds like a good idea.

Evelyn: She went to various booths, most being fashion stores. There were definitely contenders.

Jay: He put on his game face and got ready for Monopoly.

OOC: Oh bummer. And that sounds like a good idea.

Evelyn: She went to various booths, most being fashion stores. There were definitely contenders.

Jay: He put on his game face and got ready for Monopoly.
Mike: He stopped by lots of booths, mostly for hotels, restaurants, rec centers and libraries.

Conrad: He smirked as he dealt out the money. "Oh, and pick your pieces too," he said, gesturing to the silver shapes.

Mike: He stopped by lots of booths, mostly for hotels, restaurants, rec centers and libraries.

Conrad: He smirked as he dealt out the money. "Oh, and pick your pieces too," he said, gesturing to the silver shapes.
Evelyn: "Any luck hun?"

Jay: "I always choose the ship. Because I'll CRUISE to victory!"

Mike: "There's a few possible places. What about you? Find anything?"

Conrad: "I'll use the wheelbarrow."

Evelyn: "Yeah! I definitely have a few contenders."

Gordon: "I don't think so..."

OOC: It's sold out here...

OOC: Bummer! Luckily my theatre had multiple showings and we bought our tickets beforehand online.
AVENGERS 2 WAS... WOW!
Although something to do with Clint is pretty game changing...
Hope you both get to see it soon. Very well done. Scarlet Witch is awesome. Ultron was a lot more interesting than I expected.

Evelyn: "Yeah! I definitely have a few contenders."

OOC: Bummer! Luckily my theatre had multiple showings and we bought our tickets beforehand online.
AVENGERS 2 WAS... WOW!
Although something to do with Clint is pretty game changing...
Hope you both get to see it soon. Very well done. Scarlet Witch is awesome. Ultron was a lot more interesting than I expected.

OOC: You mean his coat? LOL, I'm joking, don't tell me. THat's good about Scarlet Witch, she was a great character and the they ruined her in the comics.

Going to see it on Sunday!

OOC: You mean his coat? LOL, I'm joking, don't tell me. THat's good about Scarlet Witch, she was a great character and the they ruined her in the comics.

Going to see it on Sunday!
OOC: Haha it'a slightly bigger than the coat ;)
That's a shame they ruined her in the comics. Glad she got better in AOU.
Awesome! You'll enjoy it.
I made a big plan I think will work for Jay and Evelyn. I tell you both after you've seen the movie.

OOC: All right, prepare for a Private Message conference on Sunday at approximately 3:30, give or take a half hour or so.

OOC: All right, prepare for a Private Message conference on Sunday at approximately 3:30, give or take a half hour or so.
OOC: Sounds good.

Evelyn: "I picked up some applications. I brought my resume/cover letters too. I'm going to fill them out and return them.Well, the ones that aren't online applications."

OOC: Sounds good.

Evelyn: "I picked up some applications. I brought my resume/cover letters too. I'm going to fill them out and return them.Well, the ones that aren't online applications."
Mike: "Sounds smart. I got a few applications too."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter