The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

June: "Hah, I still have the best job..." She jumped and clung to Conrad as thunder boomed in the sky. She relaxed. "Looks like someone's coming to visit..."
Conrad: "I'm gonna tell Thora and Gordon you jumped at thunder. Figured you'd be able to tell the difference between thunder and an explosion at this point," he teased.

Mike: "Yeah, it's coming along."

Eli: He finally got frustrated and gave up on his gadget. He walked over. "Hi Jay." He sat near them. "Dibs on joining the next game."

OOC: Oh, Daredevil reference! That show is great! Violent, but great.

Conrad: He smiled at her and wrapped her in a one arm hug, the other moving his game piece. "He’s got two, I have two. It's a close game." He felt his relationship with June was almost brotherly - he treated her with affection and got to tease and joke with her, plus since his memory loss a while ago, it had seemed like Uncle Coulson treated hom with some vague affection, like you would with your best friend's cat or dog.

Mike: "Hey June, how are you?" He asked amicably.

Mike: He smiled softly when he saw her. "Hey Princess."

Conrad: He looked at Evelyn with a teasing face on. "Look who finally deigned to join us. Or are you what the cat dragged in?" Glancing to June, he said conspiringly, "She’s probably just here because you got here, I think she likes you better than the rest of us."
OOC: Whoops forgot to respond to the Daredevil part. Yes it's amazing!! But dark. I'm on episode seven. You?

OOC: That's where we are.
OOC: Oh cool. I was going to incorporate more into here, but I didn't want to do spoilers.
I'm disipointed to say, I just cannot get into agents of shield. so you and bri can spoil away.
Bri are you going to watch daredevil?

Conrad: "I'm gonna tell Thora and Gordon you jumped at thunder. Figured you'd be able to tell the difference between thunder and an explosion at this point," he teased.

June: "Shut up..." She rolled her eyes. "I almost got blown up last week..."

Gordon: He walked through the door. "The party has arrived!" He and Thora had gone back to Asgard during the whole dark elves problem, and had stayed there. Gordon, somehow, had gotten even more muscular. His voice had deepened a bit too. Thora had filled out her figure more and, you guessed it, she was also ripped. "It is nice to see you all again," she said politely.

OOC: Oh cool. I was going to incorporate more into here, but I didn't want to do spoilers.
I'm disipointed to say, I just cannot get into agents of shield. so you and bri can spoil away.
Bri are you going to watch daredevil?

OOC: Going to. I'm really busy rn so it'll have to wait a little.

Gordon: He walked through the door. "The party has arrived!" He and Thora had gone back to Asgard during the whole dark elves problem, and had stayed there. Gordon, somehow, had gotten even more muscular. His voice had deepened a bit too. Thora had filled out her figure more and, you guessed it, she was also ripped. "It is nice to see you all again," she said politely.
Jay: "Aaaaaaay! Welcome back favorite Asguardians."

Evelyn: "Hi!" She gave them both hugs.

Jay: "How was it?"

Jay: "Aaaaaaay! Welcome back favorite Asguardians."

Evelyn: "Hi!" She gave them both hugs.

Jay: "How was it?"

Conrad: "Oh wow, are you okay?" He waved at the Asgardians.

Hope: She remembered something and looked at June. "Raven's out and about but there may be a completed case file or two on her desk." She grinned at the Asgardians. "Hi you guys!" She put down her book and hugged them both."

Mike: He smiled at the Asgardians. "Hello."

Conrad: "Oh wow, are you okay?" He waved at the Asgardians.

Hope: She remembered something and looked at June. "Raven's out and about but there may be a completed case file or two on her desk." She grinned at the Asgardians. "Hi you guys!" She put down her book and hugged them both."

Mike: He smiled at the Asgardians. "Hello."

OOC: I know right? Patrick is so cute.

June: "Yeah. I got a serious burn on my leg though."

Gordon: He hugged everyone. "Hello."

May 1997

Clint: He and Nat were doing pull ups with lighthearted yet sarcastic banter. He's never really gotten long so good with someone before. "Hey. You, me, tonight. Dinner at Kips Bay.

Natasha: "Is that a date?"

Clint: He smirked. "I guess so huh?"

Natasha: "I don't do love."

Clint: "Woah woah woah slow down. A date isn't time to confess love. I'm not asking you to marry me."

Natasha: She looked annoyed. "No dates, no causal relationships. Don't waste your time Barton."

Clint: "Oh come on! It's obvious you like me. A date can't hurt."

Natasha: I don't do dates."

Clint: "Well hey, you didn't deny you like yes. For you that's a yes."

Natasha: "No."

Clint: He grinned. "Yup.

Evelyn: "I think I'm going to do some job searching. Would anyone like to join?"

Jay: "Nah, I already have the best job ever."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Well I figured Jay."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter