The Duggars are coming?

Penelope Brewster

Princess Punky
I heard a rumor that on 12/9-12/11 at the candlelight processional reading they plan to Have Joshua send Anna Duggar one night, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar one night and Jessa and Ben Sewald one night as readers. Anyone else hear this?

I heard a rumor that on 12/9-12/11 at the candlelight processional reading they plan to Have Joshua send Anna Duggar one night, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar one night and Jessa and Ben Sewald one night as readers. Anyone else hear this?
Where'd you see that? I checked WDWMagic, The Dis, other Disney sites, and I did a general search and I couldn't find that. I'd keep in mind the Duggars are controversial, I doubt that WDC would like to associate with them. Maybe, but I'm doubtful.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/2015-candlelight-processional-packages-onsale/

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. I never saw anything official. Just back yard fence gossip.

Ew, I hope not. That doesn't even sound real, tho.

Hopefully not. And I would say the same thing even before this scandal happen. That whole family gives me the creeps. Hopefully some of the kids grow up and leave the compound and have a better life.

Gosh, I hope not. I don't think they would be a good choice for the Candlelight Processional. I don't think touting themselves to be a perfect family while hiding a huge secret that has damaged some of their children is a good quality to have. Not judging...just stating fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter