The Daily Grind ~ 3/30/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Getting warmer by the minute. Supposed to be in the 90's this weekend and humid! Welcome April and Hello Summer!

Today:
Morning chores
Run errands and grocery shop
Work on will paperwork
Scrap
Dinner?

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning!

P2000- Wow! That's hot! It's snowing here!!
Hi PN96 & m2mrb!

Today
Had coffee with friends
Finish cleaning kitchen
Laundry
Hope to get new printer hooked up today - need DD's help!
Supper - left overs
Watch Red Wing hockey

Have a great day!

Good morning!

We all have different extremes. 50 and cloudy here, at least we don't have rain!!

Make lunch
Megan up and out
Pay couple bills
Make French onion soup
Clean up kitchen
Add schedule to calendar
Relax for s bit-catch up on a couple shows
Bring Megan's car to shop, she broke some piece underneath hitting curb when parking last week and oil change
ACT/homework
Dinner

Have a wonderful day!!

Good Morning!

Went back to bed for about an 2 hours after sending C off to classes on campus. M is working from home so I lost my scrapping spaced because of conference calls. Boo!! But I will do other stuff instead.

Today:

work on dinner menu
grocery list/coupons
set up walk schedule (going to walk my way to our hotel by week before we head out)
B - online assignment
review both assignments to submit
class:
  1. read Ch 9
  2. Ch 9 intro quiz
  3. write "ask" question
  4. M & PJ to review "ask" & "apply" assignments
verify C registered for classes for summer/fall like he is supposed to do today/verify finals schedules then to confirm a date for departure
journal some of the pages I completed in the last week so I can put them into the albums (will rearrange things later; I just don't want them in boxes any more when I have 4-Disney sets of albums ready to be filled)

Becky -- love those temps; send them north!
Lisa -- :yay: for no rain; but it's at my house share it elsewhere!
Chae -- sorry about the sn*w but do not send that south! Hope you get the printer set up today!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter