Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

My Rakuten is pending for both me and dh.

My Rakuten 12% has been made official. Still waiting on the 4% one. I placed the 4% first, but I put down my actual dates in January. I figured out the date and ticket type changes after the first order and put down last week as my travel date for the 12%. Wonder if that makes a difference since it says to wait 6 weeks after travel.

My Rakuten 12% has been made official. Still waiting on the 4% one. I placed the 4% first, but I put down my actual dates in January. I figured out the date and ticket type changes after the first order and put down last week as my travel date for the 12%. Wonder if that makes a difference since it says to wait 6 weeks after travel.
Good to know. Mine didnt track

Mine is pending. My travel date isn’t listed until a year out 🤣 I guess we will see what happens

Good to know. Mine didnt track
One of my purchases didn't track so I sent a customer service request. They sent an email asking for the details of the purchase. I sent the email of the purchase and the next day it was tracking with a payout date of November 15.

I just looked. Mine does say it will be paid out when travel is completed. That should be interesting. I don’t even know if I will use them in 2024 at all.

My cancelled tickets from Tripadvisor that I upgraded to annual passes are still showing and I have not received a refund on the upgraded tickets from Disney, Over a week later

Last edited:
Be
My cancelled tickets from Tripadvisor that I upgraded to annual passes are still showing and I have not received a refund, Over a week later
Sounds like they did not ever cancel them, if you’ve not received a refund. They let you buy more—correct?

Will you be able to use all you have?

Mine were cancelled and charges refunded.

Be

Sounds like they did not ever cancel them, if you’ve not received a refund. They let you buy more—correct?

Will you be able to use all you have?

Mine were cancelled and charges refunded.
I used a gift card to upgrade the tickets to annual passes before Tripadvisor cancelled the 7 day tickets I bought. Tripadvisor refunded me the money

Update: My cousin got her rakuten 10% cashback that used with this offer. Mine is pending now but I won't be traveling until January.

I tried to use the Topcashback 9.09% deal with this offer. However, just now the TCB site had me down as 0.00 pending so it seems my WDW ticket must have violated their T&C's somehow. Regardless, the final ticket cost was still a significant improvement over the usual online vendors that I use, so I do not feel terribly burned.

I tried to use the Topcashback 9.09% deal with this offer. However, just now the TCB site had me down as 0.00 pending so it seems my WDW ticket must have violated their T&C's somehow. Regardless, the final ticket cost was still a significant improvement over the usual online vendors that I use, so I do not feel terribly burned.
Mine is pending for 0 also, but it says on the offer page in the T&Cs that will happen initially and the cash will be awarded when the activity is completed. I'll be using my ticket in a few weeks, so I'll be watching for the 0 to change.

Got my cash back from Rakuten! “Fake” travel date was Oct 10, but I’m really not using the tickets until May.

Got my cash back from Rakuten! “Fake” travel date was Oct 10, but I’m really not using the tickets until May.
Will you have to go through trip advisor or Disney to bring back the tickets and reassign to new date?

Will you have to go through trip advisor or Disney to bring back the tickets and reassign to new date?
No, I should have added that mine were Disneyland tickets. When I bought them, I put the date in tripadvisor as Oct 10, then I made Disneyland reservations for Feb, just to make sure they were valid. Once my May dates open up, I will change them to my actual dates.

My travel dates aren't until late winter. I guess that means I have to wait until the tickets are actually used before any cash back will be forthcoming. Kinda annoying, but eh.
Mine aren’t until the end of next September.

I used my ticket last week and unfortunately my topcashback account did not change. It still shows 0. I've submitted a ticket, and they responded saying that they've put it "on ice" because this deal requires a wait of 30 days. I don't usually have issues with TCB, so hopefully they'll actually pay out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter