Southwest Travelers

samv33

Earning My Ears
Hi there -

I'm writing an article about Adventures by Disney and, living in Utah, I would like to localize the piece by speaking with anyone who has or will come to Utah with Disney's Southwest trip.

You can reply here or email me.

Thanks!

Sorry, I won't be there until September. :)

I hope all of you post a trip report, I can't wait to hear about it
I am booked on the Sept 15th one

would bicker and hot4mickey mind emailing me at samv@inthisweek.com? even though you haven't already gone, i would still like to ask a couple of questions for my article - such as why you chose the southwest, what you're most looking forward to, etc.

much appreciated.

Great to know you will be there there too
Looking forward to meeting you
Same here!

Gosh... I've been wearing lime green ribbons to WDW for years, with tens of thousands of other guests among whom could be DISboards members, but it'll be on a trip with 35 other guests that I'll finally meet another DISboards member! :)

Gosh... I've been wearing lime green ribbons to WDW for years, with tens of thousands of other guests among whom could be DISboards members, but it'll be on a trip with 35 other guests that I'll finally meet another DISboards member! :)

I know exactly what you mean, over numerous visits to WDW I have only seen the lime green ribbon once and it was on a packed bus so didn't get a chance to say anything to the person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter