Southwest Boarding Pass Question .....

My southwest boarding pass had precheck on it flying go Florida Nov 24 so my 12 yr old and I were able to do it (I was not registered ). Coming home on 11/30 no precheck on my pass so we waited in an excruciating lo g line behind a family who had no clue what they were doing who really held up the line. One good thing because my dtr was 12 we were able to go through the metal detector instead of the even longer line through the scanner.

I received TSA Precheck for my flight 11/10/15 without having applied or paid for it. And I would add to those going through TSA leaving MCO, always check both sides of the Security area. When I was returning last month, the line on the left (A side) was huge yet there was almost no one on the right or B side. Cleared (without being prechecked) in like 5 minutes. Always check both sides!!

Completely agree to check both sides of security for your gate at MCO. The one on the left had twice as many people as the one on the right when we were there too

I have a Known Traveler Number, but my husband and daughter do not. All three of us received TSA PRE on the way to Orlando on Monday, and also for our flight home tomorrow.

I have a Known Traveler Number, but my husband and daughter do not. All three of us received TSA PRE on the way to Orlando on Monday, and also for our flight home tomorrow.

Nice - I have a KTN and generaly when we fly together my 17 yo daughter gets TSA with me but my 19 yo does not! Your husband was lucky:)

I have an appointment to sign both of them up next week as my youngest is turning 18 so no more free-bee for her either.

Nice - I have a KTN and generaly when we fly together my 17 yo daughter gets TSA with me but my 19 yo does not! Your husband was lucky:)

I have an appointment to sign both of them up next week as my youngest is turning 18 so no more free-bee for her either.

My daughter is 24.

My daughter is 24.

Wow - they were both lucky then I guess! Honestly we fly SWA and AA and have taken over 20 round trips this year together and every time its my 17yo and myself with TSA pre via my KTN and my 19yo never gets it despite being on the same reservation.

Wow - they were both lucky then I guess! Honestly we fly SWA and AA and have taken over 20 round trips this year together and every time its my 17yo and myself with TSA pre via my KTN and my 19yo never gets it despite being on the same reservation.

I was surprised, too. And thankful. Orlando security is such a pain without precheck. They REALLY need to add more security checkpoints somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter