Songs Stuck In Head

It just changed to
Bobby Light(aka Rob Dyrdek) and the Chunky Boys(aka Big Black and the other huge guy) - Dirty Girl:rotfl2:

Confrontation by OT3P

This part:

Riot gear, the slaves are here
Piling corpses high

Its the rich man's war
But its the poor that fight

More capitalist crimes,
More enemies than allies

No WMD's - who gives a ****
If they die

Just kill em all - watch em fall
Skin the world with their lies

Its a rich man's war
But its the poor that fight

[chorus]

Stand up
Speak out
Strike back

Stand up
Speak out
Strike back

They don't know
What they started

CONFRONTATION.

[verse 2]

My religion of resistance
Challenging everything

Radicals & dissidents
Of creativity

We are the children
Of the siege you hide
In this rich man's war
Where the poor just die

A Praise Chorus by Jimmy Eat World.

This part:

Crimson and clover
Over and over

I'm A Fake by The Used.

This part:

Small, simple, safe price, rise the wake and carry me with all of my regrets. This is not a small cut that scabs, and dries, and flakes, and heals, and I am not afraid to die. I'm not afraid to bleed, and ****, and fight. I want the pain of payment. What's left, but a section of pigmy-size cuts? Much like a slew of a thousand unwanted ****s. Would you be my little cut? Would you be my thousand ****s? And make mark leaving space for the guilt to be liquid, to fill, and spill over and under my thoughts. My sad, sorry, selfish cry out to the cutter: I'm cutting trying to picture your black broken heart. Love is not like anything. Especially a ****ing knife.

disturbed - down with the sickness
when david cusses during the chorus and he used to much so they had to revise it, so i'm listenin to the old version.

4 Minutes by Madonna.

Its an addicting song and I cannot get it out of my freaking head!

i randomly get
Build god, then we'll talk by Panic at the disco
stuck in my head

I ALWAYS have sompin stuck in my head
In art class I am always singing and people yell at me cause' my voice is terrible (i know that)
but at the moment 99luftballons is in my head...I found it on my dads i tunes and took it to go on my i pod and it is some weird song in German :-)

Appologize - by: Timbaland/One Republic
^^<3 that song! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter