Something About Nothing ... #12

Oh my Marcie, hope you're all ok.......how scary!!

Watch what you're doing next few days and take it easy........:hug:

Sat thinking I could be doing something, but can't be bothered..........its 7.30 now so not worth starting anything this time of night.......:rolleyes1

Last edited:
Do not iron

Lol........ok, I won't.........we haven't even put our suitcases up in attic yet! Sitting in one of the spare rooms with door closed still......what the eye can't see.........

Maybe tomorrow :headache:

Marci hope u r feeling ok

I will be happy to talk:

bridges (London is falling down) or the teeth version. Dental work is indeed my area of expertise lol.

pie shaped rooms (possible Amish with bad intent hiding in closet With sharp knives?..closet directly across from bed @ royal pac hard to sleep thinking a monster might jump out-I blame it on too many haunted houses).

Royal pacific (don't ask, will see if the up their game for nov stay. Will go into detail in trip report as to not feeling loved)

Trips (only @ MK 3.5 hrs today Too many bodies and sun was rough in long FP lines)

Too worn out to head back up to hhn. Missing lynneand another night of mayhem w mac who planned another impressive outing!

Mrs bluer was a commando on the tour despite her injury, she has a lovely family. Steve as usual fine tuned my iphone

Goofy & Dennis are a blast. Don't forget my directions pls guys

Going to drag our decrepit arses to fantAsmic. Got rained out my last 2 tries

Tomorrow the mnsshp then epcot on tues.

Ready to head home and decorate for Halloween display

Oh no Marcie...that's awful..hope everyone's okay....take care and rest up like Carole said...my car was totalled before our trip last year...it stinks.

Carole..don't feel bad...my suitcases are still in the living room.
TWD starts in a few hours :cool1:
Who's watching with me? I'm watching reruns now...can't wait popcorn::

At hhn

No crowds yet

Watched wd reruns to 2:30 this morning.
Hope all are fine here

Wow,I saw the crowds gathering in Citywalk as I was leaving IOA at close. In tower 2, so say hi if you see me. Relaxing in the room right now. I am beat, as I saw DD off at 6:45 am today. Late getting in too.

So sorry to here of Marcie. I hope all are ok. Car can be fixed. People, I hope no injuries.

So, if all want to get together for food and drink, how about 7:45pm at Margaritaville, at the entrance where RPR's path enters. On the side near the porch, if that is ok with all.

Marci hope u r feeling ok

I will be happy to talk:

bridges (London is falling down) or the teeth version. Dental work is indeed my area of expertise lol.

pie shaped rooms (possible Amish with bad intent hiding in closet With sharp knives?..closet directly across from bed @ royal pac hard to sleep thinking a monster might jump out-I blame it on too many haunted houses).

Royal pacific (don't ask, will see if the up their game for nov stay. Will go into detail in trip report as to not feeling loved)

Trips (only @ MK 3.5 hrs today Too many bodies and sun was rough in long FP lines)

Too worn out to head back up to hhn. Missing lynneand another night of mayhem w mac who planned another impressive outing!

Mrs bluer was a commando on the tour despite her injury, she has a lovely family. Steve as usual fine tuned my iphone

Goofy & Dennis are a blast. Don't forget my directions pls guys

Going to drag our decrepit arses to fantAsmic. Got rained out my last 2 tries

Tomorrow the mnsshp then epcot on tues.

Ready to head home and decorate for Halloween display

Thanks Janet for the complement. This year was really nice with the whole group. Yes, Jen handled herself very good for the foot.

The crowds today at IOA and US were insane too. We left around 4pm and just got home at 7:40. There was a standstill on the turnpike right at Ft Drum, so it was easy to stay right there and rest.

Oh no Marcie...that's awful..hope everyone's okay....take care and rest up like Carole said...my car was totalled before our trip last year...it stinks.

Carole..don't feel bad...my suitcases are still in the living room.
TWD starts in a few hours :cool1:
Who's watching with me? I'm watching reruns now...can't wait popcorn::

We are watching now to catch last episode as a refresh and the season opener.

We are home now. Long trip bad traffic. We had a great time and a blast on the tour. Foot still sore but that didn't stop me. It was great seeing everyone. We need to do that more often not just for HHN. Hope everyone had a great time and those that are still there continue to have a great time.

Marcie hope all is well with you and your family.

ER made sure Stephen's jaw wasn't broken and my neck wasn't fractured. Got various drugs and muscle relaxers for the whiplash. Stephen is going to stay home another day before the 7 hour drive to SC. Gonna be sore tomorrow!

We are home now. Long trip bad traffic. We had a great time and a blast on the tour. Foot still sore but that didn't stop me. It was great seeing everyone. We need to do that more often not just for HHN. Hope everyone had a great time and those that are still there continue to have a great time.

Marcie hope all is well with you and your family.

Oh wow, rest up Marcie!

Sorry we missed the bluer crew. Just got back from Tampa. I4 was a parking lot from Tampa all the way to Lake Buena Vista. Decided to stop off at my happy place before heading to get my son. Having a beer at city walk and people watching. Checking in to PBR tommorow. Popped into IOA and rode FJ and Doom. Holy cow, the Jumbotron at NBC Grill is HUGE!

ER made sure Stephen's jaw wasn't broken and my neck wasn't fractured. Got various drugs and muscle relaxers for the whiplash. Stephen is going to stay home another day before the 7 hour drive to SC. Gonna be sore tomorrow!
Rest up
Take care
Enjoy the meds...........

Left HHN early as I got a text to care of some legal business, all due in before 10 this evening

Crowds ok, if any, when I started the houses early

All that changed when the other 37,000 peeps came into the parks

Express lines had some waits...

Next HHN for me is Wednesday

Sounds like HHN tonight is absolutely crazy!!! I am very nervous for the last week of October. Even with express passes, I hope we can enjoy ourselves. we do have five nights to see it all, but I was hoping for a little bit of fun....not non stop crowds and lines. I am visually impaired so crowds aren't my thing.

I think I may bring my cane along to alert public to my disability rather than just relying on DH and DS as guides. Definitely getting more and more worried as time goes on and crowds increase. I definitely will not be bringing my service dog...dont want to scar him for life!!!

If crowds are large when you are at HHN, go early, get 4 or 5 houses in, then leave.
Finish the houses on another night.
Do the shows and scare zones on next nights.

The cane is no guarantee others will notice

Twice I was rammed by accident due to crowds and darkness in the parks

Ok..checking in...what a WHIRLWIND last few days! Disney's "MDE" App can kiss my grits! What a joke. But...F&W was freakin' awesome!
Crowds have been insane...as in Xmas insane - but with 700 degree weather. TS broke down 3 different times today-(that we know of)....and now the boy and I are closing down MK...
Transfer to HRH tomorrow, but then headed back to MK for the Halloween gig.

Marcie...hope all is well!

If crowds are large when you are at HHN, go early, get 4 or 5 houses in, then leave.
Finish the houses on another night.
Do the shows and scare zones on next nights.

The cane is no guarantee others will notice

Twice I was rammed by accident due to crowds and darkness in the parks

Lol, you forgot about the stampede of about 15 screaming people behind us in AWIL house. That was absolutely nuts and I'm glad I was bringing up the rear. They flew right by me after I had a pretty good space from the rest of the group. :scared1:

Janet.....yes dental not London type......lol.......sorry to hear RP didn't fill you with cheer!! I hear ya on being whooped......hit us hard at the end this year........enjoy rest of your trip......

Vicki......you made me feel better....our cases were emptied and out of kitchen same night we arrived......mountain of laundry to climb over in utility room though........lol........call them a talking point if anyone comes in......lol......

Marcie......glad no serious injuries......as mac says....enjoy the meds best you can......safe journey for the boy to get back.........

Glad Bluers had nice time and Mrs Bluers foot survived to tell the tale........

Chickie.........people don't always mean to, but at horror nights they just turn and run whenever they get chased.....particularly teenage girls......no awareness whatsoever of folks around them........doubt the cane would have much of a use in there........hope you enjoy it though......it really is amazing this year!

Housework calls.......house to myself so can just get on.........our fridge freezer in utility room died last night.......thank goodness we have other bigger one in garage........ Still struggled to squeeze everything in though.......internet shopping trip later this morning I think.........quickest delivery time wins........

Won't be bored today that's for sure.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter