Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mac and the rest of you homies for the birthday wishes.
Just a little update on the home front me and the wife worked things out and are doing well and still have my good days and bad with my heart condition but thru all the tests the doctor puts me thru she says everything thing looks good and just have to keep the rest of my health in check with the worst being a diabetic but other than that I am doing great.

TGIF

StL - happy birthday!:yay:Glad to hear you and the mrs are back in synch.

gearing up for GD's (early) BD party on Sunday. Her parents have done lost their minds:squirrel: and decided to have it at their club pool. minion mayhem is the theme, won't be difficult to pull that off with tons of kids.

:bday: Happy Birthday KY07! :cake: Glad to hear health and home are doing ok.

:sunny: Another sunny day for us, slowly getting steamy hot again.

Safe travels for Schumi. :car:

Have fun at the pool party Keisha. Minion mayham indeed. :rainbow:

Enjoy the Friday all! :rockband:

Soft shell crabs...one of my ALL-TIME FAVS!!! As a kid in the late 60's-(ouch!)-we lived on Seawall Blvd. in Galveston for several years, and often were able to capture a few soft shell blue crabs right from the beach and/or rocks.
SO GOOOODDDD!!!!!! :love:

As for the Maryland Crab Cake adventure, I'm sorry to inform all that I may have eaten every crab in Baltimore. All told...crab 11 times, (including 8 crab cake recipes, a couple of soups, 1 crab dip and the steamers!) Burp. All but one, I'd score 8 or better. The fillers were minimal to almost non-existent at most of them, and most were LOADED with huge lump crab pieces. I was STUFFED. I AM broke. :scared: Oops...No candied apples for the kids at the MNSSHP this October.

Even had them at the airport when we had our 1st...and 2nd flight delays/plane out of service delay. My son was surprisingly very tolerant of my quest. :love2:

Sorry to say Buckeev, just not a seafood lover. Not even crab. Glad to hear you indulged when in Baltimore. Great water front places.

A no soccer commitment week-end, and kids are done working at camp today (it's been 8 weeks!). Ah, a lazy summer week-end coming up! About time!

Don't leave the light on for me Mac! :D

good bye Lucy
hello Kitty.....

will be missing Lucy Tribute.
always enjoyed going down years past there.

Thanks mac and the rest of you homies for the birthday wishes.
Just a little update on the home front me and the wife worked things out and are doing well and still have my good days and bad with my heart condition but thru all the tests the doctor puts me thru she says everything thing looks good and just have to keep the rest of my health in check with the worst being a diabetic but other than that I am doing great.

Glad to hear things are on the up StL........don`t be a stranger.........:)

Enjoy the party Janet.......sounds a hoot!!!!

Buckeev......I could eat crab till the ocean is empty!!! Love all seafood.......except sardines and pilchards :sick:

Never ever been in the Lucy Tribute.....always meant to but never got around to it.......won`t see it now!!

Rained all day today........made two flourless chocolate cakes today.....one for my two boys here and one for me to take up to Scotland for one of my brothers to try tomorrow. Like me, he hates chocolate cake......but I quite like this flourless one.....very gooey......so I told him I`d make one for him to try........he`ll demolish the whole thing if he likes it!!

So Robo, any success on the car search?

Hot and sunny Saturday for us. Baseball game tonight. Ahh, and preseason football tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend all!

You are right. The black is more elegant. The last two of them I had were black. I was getting such a great deal on this particular vehicle that I thought it was time for a change. I had been thinking about getting a red one next and thought why not try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter