• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo Dining Reservations

How was your experience solo at Ohana? The last time I'd been to Ohana was close to ten years ago and I remember the food being delicious but I see the menu has changed quite a lot since then and I've been hesitant about rebooking because of the reviews about inconsistent service and food quality. I've got a solo trip planned this fall and have been on the fence about booking this for my birthday dinner

In the end I didn't end up eating solo there as a friend decided to join me on the trip last minute but like my previous 2 visits to Ohana I absolutely loved it, as did my friend who had never been and was hesitant about if she'd like the food. The service was superb, food as delicious as always although I missed the pork. It's always one of my must do's and I made sure to secure an ADR for this September

So earlier this week I made my ADRs for my September trip at exactly 180 days out. Had no trouble booking a table for one at every restaurant on my list (Norcoossee's, Spice Road table, Boma) except for..., you guessed it.... Ohana. The system showed no availability for Ohana all week. Changed search to table-for-two and behold all sorts of availability including the original time I wanted. Went ahead and booked. Not even going to make an excuse when I show up by myself.

You have gotten some great information here . I would suggest that you ask same question on Dining Board to get more advice and tips . Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter