Soda questions

Cherry Coke is my go to drink but they do not have the real Cherry Coke anywhere on board. When I request a Cherry Coke in the MDRs, I get a Coke with a bunch of maraschino cherries in it. Not even close but good enough for me.

They are bringing you a Roy Rogers (Coke with Grenadine and maraschino cherries). I ordered that three nights out of five. My daughter got a Shirley Temple almost every night (which is the same, but with Sprite). Interestingly enough, our Assistant Server (from Botswana) said she'd never heard of a "Roy Rogers", although she knew what a Shirley Temple was. When I explained it was the same with a Coke, she said she knew it termed as a "Coke Cherry".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter