• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So much Disney food is terrible

Honestly, it is about logistics. You have 160,000 visitors to Parks on every day. How reasonable is it to expect ready to eat food prepared quickly. And to price it reasonably. My local BBQ joint, smokes their hamburger patties and their meat is never frozen. Of course its delicious and made when you order it and its more expensive. Imagine having to do that on the scale that Disney does? Unless you want people waiting 30 minutes after ordering and complaining about paying 40 percent more than they do now, I think folks are dreaming that Disney does this..
Except WDW does have a smokehouse. It is over at Wilderness Lodge. I think all 3 eateries there serve meat that is smoked. the smoked turkey sandwich at Roaring forks is one of the better QS options at WDW, IMO. Now, where it could be better is if they had more sides. There's also the Polite Pig in Disney Springs.

Disney made a choice some years back to streamline and cut costs. There's no reason they can't reverse that choice.

If AK can have Satuli, then why can't WDW update the QS options in MK? I mean, they already have changed the food offerings in MK a great many times over the last 50 years. It is very feasible for them to update the offerings again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter