slo’s THURSDAY 5/9 poll - Robes

Robes - Do you wear one and what color is it? (m.c.)

• Yes - I wear a robe

Votes: 46 46.9%
  • No - I do not wear a robe

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • Red, Pink, Burgundy

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Orange, Rust, Brown

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yellow or Green

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Black or Grey

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Blue, Teal, Turquoise

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • White, Ivory

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Purple, Lavender

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
I wear robes and house coats. Two heavy light blue robes for the worst of winter. And then probably 6 or so house coats in various floral pastels for the rest of the year. Light pink, blue, lavender, yellow, etc.

Never. Which is odd as a use to all the time. Not sure why I got out the habit. We did move from a less drafty, newer home. I did start wearing more pj pants rather than nightgowns. Maybe that is why.

ETA - I pull my pjs back on after my morning shower when getting ready for work. Then get dressed later. Weekends I get dressed after I shower.

I wear a heavy, cotton terrycloth white spa-type robe every morning, from the moment I get out of bed until I get dressed for the day.

the real question:

do we tie our robes by wrapping the belt around the back? or are we pulling the belt out and just tying the front?

I have two - both pink. One is fluffy for winter and one is silky for summer. I don't normally wear them very often, but I've been wearing the fluffy one to the shower and back lately because we have a houseguest.

I also have a "pajama sweatshirt" that I treat like a robe. (It looks like a cardigan, but made of sweatshirt material rather than knitted yarn.) It's old and the buttons are gone, but it's so cozy! I throw that on if I'm hanging out in PJs and I'm a little chilly or I feel like my top is too thin.
It's also pink. pink smile - small.png

I have a heavy green terrycloth robe, which I wear in the mornings in cooler seasons, but never in the late spring or summer. I don't ever bother to tie it, I have a nightgown underneath,

I don't understand robes, to me it's like wearing a coat in the house. :confused3

I have one but I haven't worn it in decades. I don't own pajamas anymore, and sleep in a tee shirt and sweat pants, so even then I am dressed always. I wear my robe so infrequently, my wife took it out of my closet and put it in the guest bedroom closet.

I only wear a robe in the winter for warmth and coziness. Spring and fall when it's still a bit chilly in the morning and evening I just put on a light sweater.

I have a terry cloth fuchsia (pink) robe and a lighter gray one. I don’t always wear them, just occasionally.

I never wear one at home, but I do wear one on vacation, in case of a hotel evacuation. My current one is pink.

I have a plush deep purple robe I bought at Sears at least 15 years ago. I love it. I wear it for probably 9 months out of the year. I have a lighter weight robe for warmer months.

I do, and kind of embarrassing to say that since working from home 😒, I have spent too much time in it. Nicer weather is coming, so forcing myself to get washed and “properly” dressed each day. Winter. Meh i don’t care lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter