Skyliner question

Slus

Earning My Ears
I'm wanting to stay at a resort with skyliner access, but I have a question. Is it possible to take the skyliner to epcot and then take the monorail to MK? I was hoping to do this on my MK day, but I see now that the skyliner is on one side of the park and the monorail on the other. Does that mean you have to enter Epcot to go from one to the other?

Epcot Skyliner ends outside international gateway entrance of Epcot. Monorail is at front of park so you would need a Epcot park pass or park hoppers

If you’re not in a hurry, you could take Skyliner to HS and then bus to a monorail resort and take monorail to MK.

I'm wanting to stay at a resort with skyliner access, but I have a question. Is it possible to take the skyliner to epcot and then take the monorail to MK? I was hoping to do this on my MK day, but I see now that the skyliner is on one side of the park and the monorail on the other. Does that mean you have to enter Epcot to go from one to the other?
You could take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios, then board the bus to Contemporary/BLT which is less than a 10 minute walk to the front gate of MK. But then you don’t get to use the monorail, and probably best just to take bus from your resort to MK.

The Skyliner is super good if you’re trying to rope drop Remy for early entry since you enter right by bridge to France. You’re ahead of the people entering from the front.

The Skyliner is super good if you’re trying to rope drop Remy for early entry since you enter right by bridge to France. You’re ahead of the people entering from the front.
Yep! That's exactly what we did. It was great. It's also great for getting into Harmonious at the last second!

Skyliner drops you at the International Gateway at the back of the park. Monorail departs from the front of the park. So you'd need park hoppers and a willingness to add a lot of steps to the day.
And you couldn't "hop" to MK until 2pm (meaning Epcot would need to be your 1st park). Would definitely either bus/rideshare to a MK resort and walk or just take a bus to MK.

OMG even without the hopper/reservation glitch you don't want to do this.

You'd have the SkyLiner to the back of Epcot (and changing SkyLiners if staying at POP or AoA), then you have to go in to Epcot and walk the distance to the front which can be a mile. Then you wait for the monorail, enter that and then ride to the TTC. You have to get off and transfer to another monorail and ride around the lake to the MK. SO MUCH WALKING and SO MUCH TIME!

Get the bus, sit, rest and get dropped off spitting distance from the MK ticket scanners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter