ajcannon

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know why the Skyliner was down tonight? The line to get on at Epcot was crazy long and not moving at all for quite a while, but I haven’t seen anyone else talking about it so I’m not sure what was going on? Any ideas?

We were wondering the same thing! We saw the line all the way to beach club and asked after leaving Epcot a little after 10. They said it was down for maintenance and to walk to boardwalk to catch a bus to our resort. We walked quickly past the line to go to boardwalk, so not sure what happened. Someone told us that the people at the front had been there for 2 hours!

We were wondering the same thing! We saw the line all the way to beach club and asked after leaving Epcot a little after 10. They said it was down for maintenance and to walk to boardwalk to catch a bus to our resort. We walked quickly past the line to go to boardwalk, so not sure what happened. Someone told us that the people at the front had been there for 2 hours!
How was the bus situation at The Boardwalk Bus Depot?

In September,we waited there a LONG time,the line for the Skyliner Resorts was almost back to the BW Lobby!

Hopefully,they are doing a better job now.

We walked up and got on a bus but we walked quickly and made the first bus. It went to AOS, pop, cb and Rivera. Not a lot of people knew you go there yet, so I felt we got very lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter