• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me a Picture of...

1480.jpg

Show me the Cannery

DLR%20Nikon%20Nov%202014%20405.jpg
I am excited too, Denise!! Although I am going a week earlier, so missing Dapper days, and the DLH.

Show me your favorite Mountain.....

DLR%20Nikon%20Nov%202014%20405.jpg
I am excited too, Denise!! Although I am going a week earlier, so missing Dapper days, and the DLH.

Show me your favorite Mountain.....

Adventure Tower is the one I requested!! I'm sorry to hear you are going earlier, I was hoping to meet you :(

And here's one of my favorite shows.

Show me something from Storybook Canal.

Denise, it would have been fun to meet you too... it just did not work out. I am going to Club 33 on the 8th, so I switched.

--Lori

Oh! Lucky you Lori going to Club 33!!!!!! :yay: I was lucky enough to go there once. :)

Show me something from Club 33!

What a gorgeous prompt!

About a month before we went on our trip last year, a very dear friend's 2 year old son passed away unexpectedly. He loved everything Disney, but especially Toy Story, and slept with a toy Woody every night. We took a picture of him with us so that he would get to go to a place that he would have loved and characters he would have been overjoyed to meet. On our last day we still hadn't managed to meet Woody. We were on our way out of DCA for the last time when we spotted Jessie, so jumped in line to meet her. As we were waiting they announced that Woody would be coming out soon, so after meeting Jessie we hopped back in line and finally got to meet Woody, and it was probably the best character interaction we had.

2h7f803.jpg

Next, I'd like to see something that has been around for 60 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter