Sequoia Lodge GF hotel exit on lake side? / best room location?)

Baduist

Mouseketeer
We’ve booked a lake side room, first time at sequoia.

Is the an exit from the rooms area or do I need to walk all the way to the lobby in order to exit?

If it’s the latter, am I correct to assume that the lake side rooms are the furthest away?

What’s the best room location I can ask for in order to get to the parks faster? (We don’t care about the view, but we do want a Golden Forrest room)

All Golden Forest Rooms are located in the main building. Lakeside is the closest to the main entrance. I would keep it simple, request closest to the entrance. But the distance between rooms is minimal.

To put it in perspective, if you were in one of the outer buildings we are talking a few minutes difference. It would not save you hours to get to the parks. 😉

All Golden Forest Rooms are located in the main building. Lakeside is the closest to the main entrance. I would keep it simple, request closest to the entrance. But the distance between rooms is minimal.

To put it in perspective, if you were in one of the outer buildings we are talking a few minutes difference. It would not save you hours to get to the parks. 😉
The way I see it, 3 minutes extra with little kids is a lot.

We used to go to the Disneyland hotel, so the fact that we already have to walk to the park is stressing me. With my 5yo it’s gonna be 20mins each way realistically not including room-to-door….

So I’m trying to optimize as much as I can ;-)

Never been to sequoia but I remember that in some WDW the hallways can stretch for miles haha

How can I contact the hotel btw?

The way I see it, 3 minutes extra with little kids is a lot.

We used to go to the Disneyland hotel, so the fact that we already have to walk to the park is stressing me. With my 5yo it’s gonna be 20mins each way realistically not including room-to-door….

So I’m trying to optimize as much as I can ;-)

Never been to sequoia but I remember that in some WDW the hallways can stretch for miles haha

How can I contact the hotel btw?
Disneyland California is my "home" park and Ive been to Disneyland Paris multiple times, most recently in October 2023.

The walk from Sequoia Lodge Hotel is about the same as walking from Frontier Tower Disneyland Hotel.

In California, to walk from Frontier Tower Disneyland Hotel you need to walk through Downtown Disney to get to the main esplanade and the main turnstyle gates of either Main Park or DCA.

In Disneyland Paris, its the same thing. You need to walk from Sequoia Lodge up the side of the lake to Hotel New York, then into Disney Village and then across to either Main Park or Studios Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter