• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scooter Rental

@CatNipRules, may I suggest you call Buena Vista and talk to them directly?

Maybe make a list of questions you have (like what to do when it sprinkles/rains/downpours) and by talking directly to them you may get more pertinent information. :)

@CatNipRules, may I suggest you call Buena Vista and talk to them directly?

Maybe make a list of questions you have (like what to do when it sprinkles/rains/downpours) and by talking directly to them you may get more pertinent information. :)
I did talk to them today and they advised me that the main part to keep dry is the part where the key goes. So, as long as I do that, we should be okay. LOL!!

Recently had a TERRIBLE experience with Walker Mobility. When scooters died we were told there was no one available after 8pm to assist us and that if we left the scooter in the park we would be charged an additional $75 per scooter. The one scooter was not holding a charge at all (which we could not have known), and apparently the other died due to a common circuit breaker issue that should have been explained when it was dropped off to us. At least this was the response I got the next day when I did get to speak with someone in the office.

Once we returned home, I did send them an email (over a week ago) with all of the details of the initial call and the concerns with how their evening services had addressed the problem at hand. I was simply looking for reassurance that no other guest would have the same experience my husband and I had, and have not even had the consideration of a response.

I would never recommend them to anyone...I do recognize that any company can have issues with equipment, but their total lack of response to my concern is unacceptable in my opinion.

This is very unlike Walker. I have used them for all of our trips, and they've always been wonderful when there have been problems, even if they were due to user error (I had the reset issue you had, and can't remember what the details were right now to keep it from happening again! :P). They've even sent hand written thank you notes every time after I got back home. I'm sorry you had trouble!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter