• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Pet rooms are in tower lower floors
When you book have a note in your file you have a pet allergy
This way your room will be away from the pet rooms

Smsm discounts are for those who book a minimum of a three night stay
This is a general public discount code

Pet rooms are in tower lower floors
When you book have a note in your file you have a pet allergy
This way your room will be away from the pet rooms

Smsm discounts are for those who book a minimum of a three night stay
This is a general public discount code
Thank you!
This might be a dumb question, but What's SMSM discount?

Stay more save more is a general public code
It could come out this October for all of next year room rates

The discounts are for 3 night stays and 5 or 7 night stays

I have been using that code as my dates in October are better with that code than the AP code

Stay more save more is a general public code
It could come out this October for all of next year room rates

The discounts are for 3 night stays and 5 or 7 night stays

I have been using that code as my dates in October are better with that code than the AP code
I guess I will wait until Ocrober to book then. We are debating between staying 2 or 3 nights. I guess it will depend on the price after the discount.
Thanks for your help!

You can book now to secure your dates and when the code comes out, you can call and have your room rate modified with the smsm code

That is what I do

I book to secure my date and room type in advance as it is a sell out time on the Columbus Day weekend

I guess I will wait until Ocrober to book then. We are debating between staying 2 or 3 nights. I guess it will depend on the price after the discount.
Thanks for your help!

I am booked already for late may/early June 2017 and the SMSM rates are already in there. Just be sure you get 4 nights, I don't believe it worked for 3 when I did it.

Just a couple of quick questions:

1.) We have a 2-night stay booked through Universal with the Bed & Breakfast package for Nov 29-Dec 1. I noticed elsewhere that AAA members get a discount at the hotels.
a) Can the discount be combined with the B&B package?
b) Can I add the AAA discount on now or did I have to do it when I booked?
c) Approximately how much is the AAA discount? We have contemplated renewing our AAA but only if the discount offsets the price of a membership.
2.) Is there a charge to use the safe in the room?
3.) How big is the safe? Will a laptop or a camera fit in it?

Thanks in advance!

Can't stack discounts
If you have already booked a package, you can have penalties if you make changes to it

Stay with what you have

I have AAA membership for the last 12 years

Have not found them to have good packages
I get better discounts with my AP

To get discounts with your AAA card, you have to book thru them to get the card allowing you discounts in the park and for food and merch

I keep my AAA membership current in order to use it for the auto portion

The wall safe is free and will hold a small laptop
I keep my iPad in the safe and it fits fine

Thanks for the quick response!
Will the safe hold a camera? Rough dimensions of 6" x 6" x 4". I am assuming that the safe is on the right hand side of the closet in the pictures. I does not look very deep unless I am seeing something wrong?

Correct on the right side wall inside the closet

It is a 4 numeral digit you create to open the locked safe

I use it and it is not very deep

I use it for my iPhone, iPad, wallet, money and jewelry
I stack the Wallet and envelope money on top of each other

One last question (for now - lol):
Is undercover tourist the best place to get tickets? What are the chances someone will be running a special/sale between now and December? Our trip isn't until end of November so we can wait to buy them.
Really looking forward to our vacation. Stayed at RPR 2 years ago for my first ever trip to Universal. We absolutely love it there!

Another question regarding the AAA discount. I purchased our tickets through AAA. They gave me a paper that they said I have to show to get the discounts. My card expired at the end of last month. Do I need to renew my membership to get the discounts? I just bought a new car, so I don't really need it right now. Thank you.

One last question (for now - lol):
Is undercover tourist the best place to get tickets? What are the chances someone will be running a special/sale between now and December? Our trip isn't until end of November so we can wait to buy them.
Really looking forward to our vacation. Stayed at RPR 2 years ago for my first ever trip to Universal. We absolutely love it there!

When I was pricing out tickets for our trip this summer, Undercover Tourist (using the Mousesavers discount ... you would need to sign up for the free Mousesavers newsletter to get access to that) was the best USD option I could find.

We've used UT for WDW tickets numerous times and the nice thing is that you get physical tickets (not vouchers that need to be exchanged).

I mention the above because we actually bought our Uni tickets through Air Canada Vacations (exchange rate was really bad at the time) and had to deal with the voucher thing. Will Call tickets can be picked up on onsite hotels but vouchers need to be exchanged at one of the park ticket booths. This ended up being a 45+ minute waste of our morning time on the first day.

Hello!! I just wanted to check in and say how excited I am to stay at the Royal Pacific Resort for the first time this Sunday. :tongue: We stayed at Hard Rock in 2012 for two nights with our three children before heading off to Disney. Crammed everything in those two days and didn't have any down time. Think we relaxed by the pool for only an hour. Super excited to be coming to Royal Pacific for three nights (just hubby and I) celebrating our anniversary.:-)

Does Royal Pacific supply shampoo and conditioner sample size bottles? Trying to pack as light as possible since we are flying Spirit and our luggage has a weight limit of 40 lbs not 50 like other airlines. If so has anyone used them? Are the decent?

Yes
They supply all toiletries
Shampoo
Conditioner
Comb
Quips
Hair dryer
And if you need something else, call star services on the phone
Look for the button star services

They also do toothbrush and razors and creme if called

Have used spirit years ago and quit them

Not my way of flying especially as they are now

If you want cheap you got it with them
If they change a flight or cancel, can be a headache

For me I eliminate stresses for my trips and go with United or sw

I find other ways to save money than the airline

Spirit happened to be not only cheaper than all the others flying from my area but also had the best flight times. We wanted an early morning flight out and a late night return. Even went ahead and paid for exit row seats to have more leg room. And it still cost less. We have flown them before and not had trouble and have flown with larger companies and have had trouble. Both of our flights have sold out and are no longer available to purchase, so hope that's a good sign. I'm saying my prayers that everything goes well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter